~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Thinking about how the West Wing had a multi-season long arc where the President was under anesthesia for one (1) hour without giving clear direction as to who was able to give NatSec orders, and also didn't write down that he had MS on one (1) college application form for his daughter and it turned into a scandal that almost ended his presidency.

I think if he was alert enough, he would've Tweeted out a picture of him at a desk in the suite saying something like, "Working hard here at Walter Reed while my test results come back!" Kinda like when he tweeted out that he was working on his SOTU speech and had a picture of him holding a pen to what was clearly a completely blank notepad

27 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I believe White House doctor Sean Conley referred to it as a "monoclonal antibody" when it is a "polyclonal antibody."

Something like that.

What is he, some kind of medical expert? We can’t expect him to get medical facts correct. Not when it’s something as small as the health and treatment of the President of our nation.