~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

I wish the President's doctor was more of a straight shooter.  He was dodging left and right on a lot of questions.  

EDIT:  I think it should be noted that ONLY the President's doctor briefed the media and took questions.  All of the doctors and nurses behind him were silent during the media event.  They probably don't want to be ones to lie to the public. 

2 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Baron Trump has probably been locked in his room the last few weeks (because he is good at the cyber).  No reason to think he'd be anywhere close to his parents. 

I think I read he tested negative. I think he’s still too young to have been fully corrupted by the narcissistic parasite that is the Trump family mentality - so I’ll cheer for him until he proves me otherwise. But can’t imagine he says his dad much.

1 minute ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

In all seriousness, national command authority should be transferred to Pence.

If Trump really was confirmed to be infected on Wednesday, and If Pence wasn't informed of this, Pence should be PISSED.  If I were him, I would demand that the cabinet invoke the 25th amendment immediately.  

2 minutes ago, Comet said:

It should have already, what the fuck. Who makes that decision?

The President can invoke the 25th, or the Vice President can, if he can get a majority of the cabinet to agree.  

EDIT:  The VP would need 8 of the 15 cabinet members to sign off on a 25th amendment declaration. 

11 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I wonder if he went to the debate knowing he tested positive...but only admitted that he has it because he had to go to the hospital. 

11 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I suggested it earlier in the thread as something that I would consider a crazy conspiracy for anyone else, but you just never know with Trump.

If they are now admitting a Wednesday positive test that's awful fucking close to admitting Trump knew he was positive when he took that stage late on Tuesday night.

Also, apparently Trump and team were late to the debate and didn't have time to take the pre-debate coronavirus test...

If he was positive Wednesday morning, then that's just hours after the debate. He probably knew he had it, and WENT TO THE DEBATE ANYWAY, and CHOSE to show up late so he would dodge the test. 

• Guillotine 3

1 minute ago, CayceG said:

Also, apparently Trump and team were late to the debate and didn't have time to take the pre-debate coronavirus test...

If he was positive Wednesday morning, then that's just hours after the debate. He probably knew he had it, and WENT TO THE DEBATE ANYWAY, and CHOSE to show up late so he would dodge the test. 

I can totally see him asking “so how do I circumvent the test?”

2 minutes ago, CayceG said:

Can Biden sue Trump over this?