~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Just now, osxmatt said:

What the hell is “Regeron”

I do find it interesting that the President is willing to gamble with his life using an experimental drug that has been tested on fewer than 300 people.  It is no where close to being approved for use on any disease.   Usually, only people on their deathbeds are granted clearance to use these types of unproven drugs.

1 minute ago, mclumber1 said:

I do find it interesting that the President is willing to gamble with his life using an experimental drug that has been tested on fewer than 300 people.  It is no where close to being approved for use on any disease.   Usually, only people on their deathbeds are granted clearance to use these types of unproven drugs.

I wouldn't read to much into that. Trump is a wimp and I could totally see him demanding to use some experimental drug he heard about on TV because he's terrified.

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Either Trump insisted and no one had the guts to tell him no, his condition is far worse than we have been told so they decided extreme measures were necessary, or he has some very shitty doctors who don't seem to be following standard medical practices at all.

I don't see any other option.

1 minute ago, Chairslinger said:

Either Trump insisted and no one had the guts to tell him no, his condition is far worse than we have been told so they decided extreme measures were necessary, or he has some very shitty doctors who don't seem to be following standard medical practices at all.

I don't see any other option.

Maybe he's just trying to juice another stock

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

Barr seems to be one of the few people in the administration that can actually pull off evil shit while keeping it quiet.

In the face of all this, it makes you wonder what he is working on and if maybe he wants to get it out before the election and that's why he can't stop to quarantine.

He's a zealot and is probably the most dangerous man in America right now.