~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

Actual response I expect:

"Had a great time at the World Series! The Washington Astros played a GREAT GAME and were true PATRIOTS today!! The lovely people of Nationals Park were very warm and said great things about the President!!! VERY SUPPORTIVE!!! Where's the whistleblower?"

Him getting booed is music to my ears.

1 hour ago, Reputator said:

Actual response I expect:

"Had a great time at the World Series! The Washington Astros played a GREAT GAME and were true PATRIOTS today!! The lovely people of Nationals Park were very warm and said great things about the President!!! VERY SUPPORTIVE!!! Where's the whistleblower?"

This is so accurate it HURTS!

2 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

I hope "Lock Him Up" becomes a regular thing for Donald if only to see some of his supporters on my Facebook go, "Why would people shout that and disrespect him?"

Browsed some comments today on a bunch of articles covering it and boomers were losing their shit about it.

11 minutes ago, legend said:

Bullshit. In this context it's practically the most American response there is. 

Also...

When the fuck are people going to stop expecting rational takes from an arena full of drinking sports fans?

I don’t think Trump should be locked up without due process, but if I was hammered at a baseball game, “lock him up,” is probably the most polite thing that would come out of my mouth if they showed his stupid face on the jumbotron.

2 hours ago, Firewithin said:

Tfw you're Baron and your "dad" takes fucking Matt gaetz to the world series and not you

Maybe Melania is secretly a great mom and wanted to keep her son away from the booing hordes. :p 

Trump's Deputy National Security Adviser, who was apparently in on the Zelensky/Trump call, failed to show for his deposition and is likely to fight the subpeona in court.

President Donald Trump's former deputy national security adviser Charles Kupperman defied a congressional subpoena Monday, failing to appear for a closed-door deposition before House impeachment investigators and throwing a new hurdle into Democrats' plans to quickly gather evidence in their inquiry.

Not sure this is a great strategy for the White House, if this is at its direction and not just Kupperman acting on his own; stuff like this could give the Dems an excuse to keep the inquiry going into 2020:

While Democrats have been successful fighting the Trump administration in courts thus far — a judge ruled Friday that the impeachment inquiry was valid — trying to force Kupperman or Bolton to testify through contempt or in the courts poses a key problem for Democrats: It's likely to take weeks, if not months, for them to prevail.

Schiff and other Democrats have said previously that witnesses and agencies who defy subpoenas for documents and testify are obstructing Congress, which could be cited in articles of impeachment. But Kupperman is the first impeachment witness who has been threatened with contempt for not appearing.

I get why locking up your political opponent is seen as a line not to cross. We made the same arguments when they were doing it to Hillary.

But let's not forget Trump was named as an unindicted co-conspirator. He almost certainly committed the same crime for which Micheal Cohen is now serving prison time. And if Trump were not the president he would likely be in jail for it. Not because he's my political opponent....but because he committed a fucking crime.

And that's before we get to obstruction, emolument's, abuse of power, and more campaign finance stuff.....

7 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I get why locking up your political opponent is seen as a line not to cross. We made the same arguments when they were doing it to Hillary.

But let's not forget Trump was named as an unindicted co-conspirator. He almost certainly committed the same crime for which Micheal Cohen is now serving prison time. And if Trump were not the president he would likely be in jail for it. Not because he's my political opponent....but because he committed a fucking crime.

And that's before we get to obstruction, emolument's, abuse of power, and more campaign finance stuff.....

The president leading chants of "lock her up" and people turning the phrase around on him in protest are so obviously not equivalent.

The idea that the World Series arena was full of working class brown and black people from the city is just... Uh... Fucking idiotic. 

So fucking weird how the population of this city is erased until they need to become liberal scapegoats then suddenly they can all afford game five tickets. FOH.

19 minutes ago, Jason said:

The president leading chants of "lock her up" and people turning the phrase around on him in protest are so obviously not equivalent.

This.

Also if we can’t help but slurp baseball’s status as America’s pastime, then we should acknowledge the crowd’s right to tell the POTUS to fuck right off live and in person.