~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

4 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

These guys are really banking on an Obama-style "forgive and forget" when the next Dem takes over aren't they? I mean, it's a pretty good assumption, or Trump is gonna give out a massive number of pardons on his way out, assuming he leaves

why would you dare assume that?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Kal-El814 said:

Coulter probably just thinks she has a solid tan.

She can be considered white if she upholds the social standards of the white majoritarians. That's what happened with the Irish and Italian-Americans. That's basically what's going on here. She's a social conservative so she gets to be "white".

Tim Morrison, the outgoing top White House Russia expert, testified behind closed doors that he doesn't believe anything illegal was discussed during President Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to a copy of his prepared remarks.

Tim Morrison, the outgoing top White House Russia expert, testified behind closed doors that he doesn't believe anything illegal was discussed during President Trump’s July phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, according to a copy of his prepared remarks.

“I want to be clear, I was not concerned that anything illegal was discussed,” Morrison said in the remarks.

4 hours ago, ThreePi said:

If this WaPo article is to be believed, Morrison does seem to indicate there was quid pro quo, just doesn't feel it was illegal.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/10/31/tim-morrison-just-confirmed-quid-pro-quo-thats-big-

24 minutes ago, Anathema- said:

"Yeah, the don ordered the hit but so what? I don't think that's illegal."

It will be interesting to see how the testimonies of Taylor, Sondland and Morrison clash if/when impeachment commences.  Taylor seemed convinced there was a quid pro quo that appeared inappropriate, Morrison said nothing inappropriate happened, and certain aspects of Sondland’s testimony clashed with Taylor’s.  It’s quite the tangled web that’s being woven.

7 hours ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

It will be interesting to see how the testimonies of Taylor, Sondland and Morrison clash if/when impeachment commences.  Taylor seemed convinced there was a quid pro quo that appeared inappropriate, Morrison said nothing inappropriate happened, and certain aspects of Sondland’s testimony clashed with Taylor’s.  It’s quite the tangled web that’s being woven.

Except thats not at all whats happening, Morrison described the crime but just said he didn't think it was one, its like yeah he pointed the gun at the clerk and demanded money, but i didn't think there was anything wrong with it, lol.

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

74% approval rating! Thank America! I love being YOUR president!!

2 hours ago, PaladinSolo said:

While it's still too high, that's his lowest rating amongst Republicans yet, right?

33 minutes ago, Jose said:

Isn't it Rasmussen? Which is essentially a made up number anyway.

I don't know if they release partisan info, but Daniel Dale routinely fact checks this claim, and he's usually in the mid to low 80s with the reliable pollsters. He had 90 with a CNN poll a few weeks ago and that was the highest he had seen in a while.