~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

52 minutes ago, Jose said:

I always loved that line from Rubio in one of the primary debates where he said that if Trump's dad wasn't rich, he would be selling watches on the streets of Manhattan. So true.

So true... nobody in NY took this clown seriously.  The Rubes eat him up which is baffling to me. They actually believe he's the guy on The Apprentice. 

First 129 republicans in the house voted to oppose his Syria decision and now the Turtle in WaPo, maybe not impeachment related directly but hes damaging his ties to the party keeping him in power.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mitch-mcconnell-withdrawing-from-syria-is-a-grave-mistake/2019/10/18/c0a811a8-f1cd-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html?fbclid=IwAR010sROrOxLnHXH_EfHe7j6g-bDmKBXN9uXjwMuPbkrTYONuyDYwvT5-eQ

Withdrawing U.S. forces from Syria is a grave strategic mistake. It will leave the American people and homeland less safe, embolden our enemies, and weaken important alliances. Sadly, the recently announced pullout risks repeating the Obama administration’s reckless withdrawal from Iraq, which facilitated the rise of the Islamic State in the first place.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/growing-number-of-republicans-struggle-to-defend-trump-on-g-7-choice-ukraine-and-syria/2019/10/18/20e56612-f1b8-11e9-89eb-ec56cd414732_story.html

In interviews with more than 20 GOP lawmakers and congressional aides in the past 48 hours, many said they were repulsed by Trump’s decision to host an international summit at his own resort and incensed by acting White House chief of staff Mick Mulvaney’s admission — later withdrawn — that U.S. aid to Ukraine was withheld for political reasons. Others expressed anger over the president’s abandonment of Kurdish allies in Syria.

One Republican, Rep. Francis Rooney (Fla.) — whose district Trump carried by 22 percentage points — did not rule out voting to impeach the president and compared the situation to the Watergate scandal that ended Richard Nixon’s presidency. 

“I’m still thinking about it, you know?” Rooney said of backing impeachment. “I’ve been real mindful of the fact that during Watergate, all the people I knew said, ‘Oh, they’re just abusing Nixon, and it’s a witch hunt.’ Turns out it wasn’t a witch hunt. It was really bad.”

The GOP’s rising frustration is a break from the past three years, when congressional Republicans almost uniformly defended Trump through a series of scandals that engulfed the White House. There’s now a growing sense among a quiet group of Republicans that the president is playing with fire, taking their loyalty for granted as they’re forced to “defend the indefensible,” as a senior House Republican said, speaking on the condition of anonymity to talk frankly.

A few Republicans are starting to say they flat-out won’t do it anymore — particularly the president’s choice of his Trump National Doral Miami golf resort for next year’s Group of Seven summit of world leaders, a selection that will benefit him financially.

“You have to go out and try to defend him. Well, I don’t know if I can do that!” steamed a frustrated Rep. Mike Simpson (R-Idaho). “I have no doubt that Doral is a really good place — I’ve been there, I know. But it is politically insensitive. They should have known what the kickback is going to be on this, that politically he’s doing it for his own benefit.”

“I’m not sure the wisdom of that” Doral decision, said Rep. Paul Mitchell (R-Mich.), who announced his retirement this year in part out of frustration with Trump. “It just further fans the flames that the Democrats have been ranting about.”

Some Republicans are skeptical that Trump will hear them out, however, noting that in the past he’s scolded his own children for allowing charity events on his property without charging. “Zero chance they do it for free,” one GOP official predicted. “Remember all the Eric Trump cancer fundraiser stuff? Trump went ballistic when he found out the club wasn’t charging the charity.”

He added: “I couldn’t believe it. . . . When the president has said many times there wasn’t a quid pro quo . . . and now Mick Mulvaney goes up and says, ‘Yeah, it was all part of the whole plan!’ ”

As a member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, Rooney has participated in the closed-door interviews of current and former Trump administration officials in the impeachment probe.

He said he has been increasingly concerned by revelations regarding the Trump administration’s dealings with Ukraine, but at this point he did not see the allegations against Trump rising to the level of Nixon’s wrongdoing. “But I think we need to get all the facts on the table. And every time one of these ambassadors comes and talks, we learn a lot more.”

Gingrinch is on the View right now trying the “Hillary and the DNC paid for the Dossier” bullshit.

Can they just grind up Hillary and the DNC server to build the wall out of her and the server since no one can get over her?

Seriously, these ladies are schooling his dumb ass right now.

16 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Gingrinch is on the View right now trying the “Hillary and the DNC paid for the Dossier” bullshit.

Can they just grind up Hillary and the DNC server to build the wall out of her and the server since no one can get over her?

Seriously, these ladies are schooling his dumb ass right now.

Are you at the dentist or something?