9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Only I didn’t use previews and reviews. I used my eyes and watched the game being played on streams. :shrug:

SO DID I are you kidding? There were several streams posted IN THE DT thread! I don't think I've watched more streams of a game in recent memory because I had NO IDEA what the game was. I even POSTED a stream IN the DT topic. Again, it doesn't matter whether you used streams, previews or reviews... YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT and you made a decision based on what you saw. Which is the same thing I did with DT which is fine... except for DT I guess :lol:

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

SO DID I are you kidding? There were several streams posted IN THE DT thread! I don't think I've watched more streams of a game in recent memory because I had NO IDEA what the game was. I even POSTED a stream IN the DT topic. Again, it doesn't matter whether you used streams, previews or reviews... YOU DIDN'T PLAY IT and you made a decision based on what you saw. Which is the same thing I did with DT :lol:

people who think it would be cool to be able to suck their own dick don’t get it, as soon as you taste your cum the illusion is broken and it’s just weird

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, stepee said:

people who think it would be cool to be able to suck their own dick don’t get it, as soon as you taste your cum the illusion is broken and it’s just weird

God you can't be this bad at sucking your own dick. You get a flavored condom and put it on your tongue (not your dick!) that way you get some delicious flavoring while your cheeks do the heavy lifting when it comes to the friction necessary to really get the juices flowing. Juices that you no longer have to taste! 

• Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

God you can't be this bad at sucking your own dick. You get a flavored condom and put it on your tongue (not your dick!) that way you get some delicious flavoring while your cheeks do the heavy lifting when it comes to the friction necessary to really get the juices flowing. Juices that you no longer have to taste! 

Just let work know I’m not “feeling well”, will report back.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

My crystal ball says it was published by EA. 👀

But made by Respawn so they cancel each other out. 

Also as someone who really likes Death Stranding and Red Dead Redemption II, I think you’ve lost all credibility when evaluating whether or not a game is boring 😂

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

So anybody actually played this or are we still speculating?

I have it and beat it already. GOTY

It releases tonight, so I doubt anyone here has had it.  I've seen some streamers that got early access playing it, but thats it.  

I'll prob be playing it, it's intriguing to me.  Everything I've read about it makes it sound like my type of game.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Paperclyp said:

The game screams 8.0 reviews. 

I have a hunch the message board crowd will fucking love it and claim the press is biased somehow by not giving it in the 9s. 

These are all important predictions. 

I have low expectations of it being good since it's a Star Wars game and it's EA

That being said I'm sure someone here will enjoy it because at least one person finds enjoyment out of what are considered to be terrible games.