9 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Fuck that. Sam Witwer IS Starkiller. 

I should clarify that really only matters if recognize them. Like, even Shepard in ME is based on a real person's appearance, but not like I have ever seen the guy. But I also dislike Miranda in ME2. I am also not a fan of Keanu Reeves being a character in 2077. 

11 minutes ago, Bacon said:

I should clarify that really only matters if recognize them. Like, even Shepard in ME is based on a real person's appearance, but not like I have ever seen the guy. But I also dislike Miranda in ME2. I am also not a fan of Keanu Reeves being a character in 2077. 

What about Janina Gavankar in Battlefront 2?

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

You weren't born when Super Mario Brothers was released, did you play it?

Yeah, but that is different for a number of reasons and you know it. Max Payne looked like hot fucking trash by the time I was old enough to play it. And it wasn't like anyone my age was telling me to go play it cuz they didn't play it either and we were all too busy playing Xbox 360 games online. 

1 hour ago, Emblazon said:

Hell, Nathan Drake is based around Fillion... even if I thought Nick Lachey was always a better likeness. 

Except he's not. People just like to fan cast Fillion to play a live action Drake. The developers have stated that they took inspiration from Johnny Knoxville. 

I'm enjoying the game quite a bit so far but I really hope you get to do enjoy some chatting with locals from time to time. I remember some old ass PC episode 1 game I played and my favorite part was always the conversations with the aliens, although that was so long ago I don't even know the name of the game or whether those conversations were even any good, I just wanted to swing a lightsaber.

41 minutes ago, JPDunks4 said:

Who's Max?

I started on Hardest as well, see how it goes.

Opening mission felt a lot like an Uncharted/Tomb Raider action sequence. Enjoyed it so far, but bedtime.

It's supposedly really hard so playing on the hardest difficulty is ballsy :cheers:

I'm assuming this is the Max he's talking about

https://www.youtube.com/user/Miles923