That's not a spoiler for me! That's an incentive to keep playing! I actually erased "like a double lightsaber or something or one of those ones with the crossguards" from my previous post but I thought it might be too outlandish for how modern games are made where anything cool is either a linear story upgrade or a store purchase.

3 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

That's not a spoiler for me! That's an incentive to keep playing! I actually erased "like a double lightsaber or something or one of those ones with the crossguards" from my previous post but I thought it might be too outlandish for how modern games are made where anything cool is either a linear story upgrade or a store purchase.

It wasn't really a spoiler because 

Spoiler

They showed it in the final trailer the other day

but I didn't want to just put it out there because a lot of people didn't know they would be in the game.

1 hour ago, JPDunks4 said:

I mean, I went back and explored, and now I feel like Darth Maul.

So yeah, you can find item upgrades on previous planets as well.

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I figured that's what you were talking about. I was trying not to spoil it for folks :p

Are you guys talking about 

Spoiler

The dual light saber? If so, i found that on Dothomir when I went there first  

1 minute ago, AbsolutSurgen said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I remember this picture leaking out a few days before launch.

Yeah and it was also in the final gameplay trailer during the Xbox show the other day... that doesn't mean everybody saw it. I did, but I didn't know if other folks did so I didn't want to spoil it for folks.

Alright, these worlds are WAY bigger than I thought. Figured I was done with this one as though it was a linear stage and I've been doing puzzles here for like an hour and a half afterwards. I can totally see how some reviewers thought the game was 12ish hours based on the fact that I could've left a long time ago. But the puzzles are fun! I love physics puzzles.

40 minutes ago, Xbob42 said:

Alright, these worlds are WAY bigger than I thought. Figured I was done with this one as though it was a linear stage and I've been doing puzzles here for like an hour and a half afterwards. I can totally see how some reviewers thought the game was 12ish hours based on the fact that I could've left a long time ago. But the puzzles are fun! I love physics puzzles.

yeah they're huge. It's gonna be fun going back to explore all of this stuff once I have all of the abilities unlocked. There are only two other games in recent memory that I really wanted to fully explore te levels, God of War and Spiderman.

2 hours ago, atom631 said:

Are you guys talking about 

Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Interesting, I got the Dual Saber revisiting the 1st planet again.  I wonder if the Saber keeps upgrading as you collect those blueprints, and the upgrades are in the same order regardless of where you pick them up.

7 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Another thing I've noticed about this game is the the platforming feels less forgiving than Uncharted or Tomb Raider. In those games you almost feel like you're sticking to handholds and stuff. THIS game you have to be a little more precise.

Yes indeed, which is kind of annoying, you'd like it would be the other way around, After all shouldn't a jedi have better reflexes? :p 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

so just finished the second world and beat 

Reveal hidden contents

I have to say dang did I get lost. Took me forever to find my way back to the ship.

Oh and I preodered from BB and finally got my preorder code...the orange lightsaber looks pretty damn cool. 

That’s what I’m rocking. 

5 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Reveal hidden contents

I have to say dang did I get lost. Took me forever to find my way back to the ship.

Oh and I preodered from BB and finally got my preorder code...the orange lightsaber looks pretty damn cool. 

I need to see if I got mine yet... yup. Got it... let's see what this Orange joint looks like.

4 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

:confused: EDIT: Just saw it... Yeah I missed that. Oh well. I still didn't want to be the person to spoil the surprise for anyone. It was a surprise for me until I saw it in that final trailer.

Yeah I didn’t know it was coming until I went to invert my Y axis. 

1 hour ago, Brick said:

Good to hear that you guys are enjoying the game. Aside from faster load times and higher framerate, how does the PC version look? Does it look noticeably better graphically, or is it about the same as the console version? 

I haven't seen the console version, but I think it was Mike on the Giant Beastcast was talking about how his... One X version, I think, had issues with textures taking a really long time to load in, like climbable vines not loading in so it looked like he was climbing mud. This was pre-release, though, so there may have been a patch? I'm sure if it was still a problem someone here would've mentioned it by now, but sometimes people don't notice these things.

12 minutes ago, johnny said:

Were you guys able to beat that mini boss on the first place you get to explore? Cuz I got my shit rocked a couple times and noped out. Curious if it is not as difficult as it seems or if you guys went back to beat it later

that sucker wrecked me multiple times. finally said screw you there I'll be back in my best Arnold voice

10 hours ago, EternallDarkness said:

Reveal hidden contents

9 hours ago, Emblazon said:

That’s what I’m rocking. 

9 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I need to see if I got mine yet... yup. Got it... let's see what this Orange joint looks like.

I haven’t gotten an email from BB yet. What else did the pre order come with? 

I'm not too big into Star Wars.  Is there somewhere in the story that explains why Jedi dont use blasters?  I know Luke did but he wasnt really a trained Jedi.  Cant recall if they did in Ep 1-3 when they were actual Jedis.  

I know it wouldn't really fit the combat of the game, but seems odd we wouldnt grab a blaster and use it at times. Wasnt sure if it was part ok Star Wars lore that Jedi wouldnt use them, or just a game decision not to have them for gameplay reasons.