Ohio apparently has the worst strip clubs.

They're not allowed to touch you?  WTF is this shit?  Also pretty obvious what happened here, can't imagine they send plain clothes officers into strip clubs often for this shit.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2018/07/12/stormy-daniels-is-arrested-at-an-ohio-strip-club-michael-avenatti-says/?utm_term=.3c694b8fea78

Adult-film actress Stormy Daniels was arrested at a strip club in Columbus, Ohio after allegedly touching patrons during a Wednesday night performance, according to police.

Columbus police charged Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, with three misdemeanor counts of touching a patron at a “sexually oriented” business in violation of an Ohio strip club law, according to online court records.

The police report states that Daniels, while topless and wearing a G-string, allegedly put both of her hands on an officer’s buttocks, placed both hands on an officer’s breast, and then put her breasts in an officer’s face. Avenatti said the officers present at the performance were in plain clothes.

I actually read this first on Fox News this morning of all media outlets and even they made it sound like it was a giant politically-motivated crock of shit. I was actually shocked to see how non-biased they were about it (honestly, there has been a few reporters that have really stepped up their game and refuse to ride the trump cocktrain over there. i appreciate it from them). 

Just now, Mr.Vic20 said:

Fun fact: Ohio is a southern state pretending to be a northern state. Its like a (not so)hidden outpost. The North secretly traded it to the south for retirement land in Florida during the 1950s. 

And now people from Ohio come to Florida to move/retire. NOTHING MAKES SENSE.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Fun fact: Ohio is a southern state pretending to be a northern state. Its like a (not so)hidden outpost. The North secretly traded it to the south for retirement land in Florida during the 1950s. 

This is true for everything in Ohio outside of the 3C's

12 minutes ago, Jose said:

I mean the no touching when they are on stage is a rule everywhere, but it sounds like in Ohio even lap dances are illegal.

Patrons touching is, but the dancers themselves, no.  I've only been once to one in my area and can confirm they're allowed to touch you when they're on stage. 

In nude strip clubs in California girls can go over the ledge and touch customers. Girls can also touch paterons while doing lap dances. Guys aren't supposed to grope but that is up to the girl if she allows it. 

Topless strip clubs (clubs with alcohol) girls aren't supposed to go over the ledge on the stage, though they try. Once they are topless on stage they have to be at least 6 feet away from the customer. During lap dances same rules apply as nude clubs but bikini dances instead of topless or nude dances. One foot needs to be on the floor at all times. 

Now those are the rules. I can tell you that a whole lot of girls try to break them. I can assume that girls in Ohio strip clubs try to break the rules also. This just sounds like a sting operation to catch Stormy. 

• Thanks 1

I don't know what is legal in PA, but the only club I've been to had alcohol, fully nude stage dances, and the dancers touched patrons (and patrons could touch back during private dances if the girl allowed). I think the girls were also allowed to do fully nude private dances if they wanted.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

LBR - Are the girls in an Ohio strip club even good looking? Maybe this law is doing you favors.

My friend gave a stripper a $5 bill and asked her to please just go away. 

3 hours ago, Chris- said:

I don't know what is legal in PA, but the only club I've been to had alcohol, fully nude stage dances, and the dancers touched patrons (and patrons could touch back during private dances if the girl allowed). I think the girls were also allowed to do fully nude private dances if they wanted.

When I was down in Florida the stripper giving me a lap dance was so drunk I had to hold her up or she would have fallen backwards. 

Strip clubs here in Nevada have VIP rooms where you can do a lot of stuff if you have the money. Or you can go to a brothel here and do almost anything. Near Reno you have the Mustang Ranch or Moonlite BunnyRanch which was the place in the HBO series.

16 hours ago, Chris- said:

That sounds about right from the bachelor party I went to here in PA. 

Hey, speaking of the upper midwest, does anyone remember when McCain ran in 08, he had that big gaffe where Rep Murtha (D-PA) blurted out that there are a lot of racists in western Pennsylvania, and McCain tried to pounce on that and said, "Some of Senator Obama's supporters have said some pretty nasty things about western Pennsylvania lately, and you know, I couldn't agree with them more." Then he started fumbling to correct himself.

Man, that was one of my favorite gaffes of all time.