~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

42 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

My favorite comment on this:

"Oh good - so OANN will be declaring bankruptcy sooner than expected."

I still think the best thing Steyer, Bloomberg, et al could have done is to just buy Fox and turn it into a deprogramming channel. 

On 5/1/2020 at 1:43 PM, Jason said:

Are we talking about this Michael Flynn crap anywhere? It's so fucking stupid. Imagine if your party and it's propaganda wing were so shitty, that the number one narrative they are pushing (during the height of the biggest public health emergency in 100 years that's killing people in record numbers) is trying to drum up some controversy over the lying criminal who left in disgrace. Yeah, the FBI "tricked" him into lying about how he had secret ties to Russian agents and a secret business agreement with Turkey that he also lied about. And imagine this, when Obama told Trump to not put him in his cabinet, that was him acting patriotically, because he knew this guy was in trouble... it's not a fucking conspiracy... they were all doing their jobs. Stop defending criminals. I don't even understand.

I love how ever Fox News article, and holy shit have there been a crapload of them this last week... just glosses over so many important details.

This deep state shit needs to fucking stop. The fact that our fucking President and his personal news network keeps pushing it is so fucking weird and dangerous and weird... what fucking alternate reality is this? What is even happening?

Remember that time that a Democrat was convicted of committing a bunch of unpatriotic crimes and was forced to leave his post in disgrace and then the entire party and the president rallied around them and tried to complain about it? No? Oh yeah, because no one else would fucking do that because it's fucking INSANE.

12 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

What did the Russians contribute? Just blood? We like the winners. Something something. 

They killed, wounded, and destroyed the most Axis equipment/personel. They basically had to "tank" the Axis.

• Haha 1

No single country won WWII for the Allies, nor could it have. But, of all the Allied countries, the USSR contributed the most towards victory. I don't think they would have defeated Germany on their own without British Empire and American help (never mind Japan), but they did the most to win it.

7 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

No single country won WWII for the Allies, nor could it have. But, of all the Allied countries, the USSR contributed the most towards victory. I don't think they would have defeated Germany on their own without British Empire and American help (never mind Japan), but they did the most to win it.

Yes, the USSR definitely paid the highest price in the fight against Naziism. 

You know, except for the Molotov-Ribbentrop Pact. 

On 5/9/2020 at 9:02 PM, Zaku3 said:

They killed, wounded, and destroyed the most Axis equipment/personel. They basically had to "tank" the Axis.

They flung ill-equiped and ill-prepared men at the Germans by the millions hopping German would run out of bullets. And in case Germany’s bullets didn’t kill their men, the Russians shot their own if they tried to fall back or retreat. 

Advance to victory or die trying. 

2 hours ago, Jose said:

Twitter thought Joey Salad's twitter profile was his mouth and they peed on it.

I saw #pissdrinkingnazi trending and was delighted to see why.

His pranks really sucked. Years ago, I saw one where he blocked someone's car door in with his car, and initially, I thought he'd let the guy in on the joke before too long, but then they just started to poke at the guy being "pranked," and then lay on his car IIRC. I was watching thinking, "Dude, this isn't a prank anymore. You're just being a dick to someone you don't know."

So the fact that he pissed in his own mouth seemed right.

7 hours ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

They flung ill-equiped and ill-prepared men at the Germans by the millions hopping German would run out of bullets. And in case Germany’s bullets didn’t kill their men, the Russians shot their own if they tried to fall back or retreat. 

Advance to victory or die trying.