~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

26 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

52adzo0w07051.jpg

What a sheep

Well I mean Ford really wanted to protect those GTs. As he didn't wear it for the rest of the tour that made more sense. Also I am sure he will call this fake and threaten to sue all the places that displayed it. 

1 hour ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He always looks so uncomfortable when he's just standing.

I always remember a a funny Tweet that describes how he looks perfectly.

He looks like a character in a horror movie that has just gotten cut in half in some gruesome way and he stands just like the moment before his body above the waistline goes sliding off.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Anathema- said:

He wears lifts. Basically heels, and he never learned how to walk (or stand) in them.

Yup and it makes his 6’3 claim look more like 6’1. With his age and was shoe less I think he’s closer to 5’11. 

I always just assumed it was his age.

Most people over 70 have some sort of hunch, but Trump tries to force himself to walk straight back, chest puffed out like a tough guy.

So instead of a normal rounded hunch you get this weird thing where his legs are straight, and he forces his back straight, but the hunch is still there so his upper body just leans at a constant 10 degree angle.

Widower Asks Twitter to Delete Trump's Tweets Suggesting Joe Scarborough Murdered Late Wife

“My request is simple: Please delete these tweets,” Timothy J. Klausutis wrote to Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey.

Trump’s tweets violate Twitter’s community rules and terms of service, he said.

“An ordinary user like me would be banished,” Klausutis wrote.

In a statement, Twitter said it was “deeply sorry about the pain these statements, and the attention they are drawing, are causing the family.”

Jack has to pander to his white supremacist base so he won’t do anything.

33 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Non-answer? That’s fucking slander, she accused Scarborough of murder basically.

Speaking of, Twitter 'deeply sorry' about Trump's tweets on Scarborough's late intern, but won't remove.

But hey, let’s deep dive further:

lol. Guarantee that the tweet will be removed after thousands of MAGA chuds report it.

Also, while politicians are often protected from slander/libel laws due to the public nature of their campaigning, are their press secretaries?

32 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I don't know how this wasn't posted yet.

I'm almost dreading what he's going to do...

It's going to be toothless and be all fluff but I kind of want to see him egged on to do harder so these companies will finally break and stop putting up with his bullshit in the first place. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, chakoo said:

It's going to be toothless and be all fluff but I kind of want to see him egged on to do harder so these companies will finally break and stop putting up with his bullshit in the first place. 

"Break"?!?

These companies are overwhelmingly dominated by caucasian techno-libertarians who more than likely share a HELLUVA LOT of the ideology of the Republican Party.  They'll sooner kowtow to whatever inane "Social Media Fair Use Doctrine" they come up with than "break".