~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

ringmaster-illo2.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

The battle between Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump could split the party with surprising results, argues the author of a new book on Vince McMahon.

I thought this was a very interesting interview about how Trump, and niw many others, used the tactics made popular by the Attitude Era of wrestling.

The interviewee wrote a book about Vince McMahon that is also apparently very much about Donald Trump.

I thought the parallels were interesting and I remember Trump as a sometimes part of WWE when I watched. A lot of outlandish celebrities were, Iron Mike Tyson, Pam Anderson, Rodman with WCW, I think he might even be in the Celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame. 

48 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:
ringmaster-illo2.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

The battle between Ron DeSantis and Donald Trump could split the party with surprising results, argues the author of a new book on Vince McMahon.

I thought this was a very interesting interview about how Trump, and niw many others, used the tactics made popular by the Attitude Era of wrestling.

The interviewee wrote a book about Vince McMahon that is also apparently very much about Donald Trump.

I thought the parallels were interesting and I remember Trump as a sometimes part of WWE when I watched. A lot of outlandish celebrities were, Iron Mike Tyson, Pam Anderson, Rodman with WCW, I think he might even be in the Celebrity wing of the WWE Hall of Fame. 

Yeah, Trump got inducted in 2013 and the Mania crowd BOOED him when he came out on stage. 

He was part of the show for a little back in 2007 where the iconic gif of Vince saying this came from:

Donald Trump Wwe GIF

Shoot comments that aren’t supposed to be shoot comments.

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Yeah, Trump got inducted in 2013 and the Mania crowd BOOED him when he came out on stage. 

He was part of the show for a little back in 2007 where the iconic gif of Vince saying this came from:

Donald Trump Wwe GIF

Shoot comments that aren’t supposed to be shoot comments.

Sure, but it’s still been a major influence on his style of bullshit, and McMahon definitely advised along the way.

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:
ringmaster-illo2.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

Hogan_tweet.png

• Thanks 1

On 4/15/2023 at 4:50 PM, BloodyHell said:
ringmaster-illo2.jpg
WWW.POLITICO.COM

Absolutely.

I said years ago that maybe the most damaging aspect of Trump fans and their similarities to wrestling is that they are smart marks.

They think they are smart to what is going on, but in that self-deception they turn out to be maybe the biggest marks of all.

• Halal 2

Remember when Trump was indicted and his lawyers moved for there to be no cameras in the courtroom because it would cause a circus?

This despite the fact that Trump did everything in his power to make things a circus before and right after the arraignment?

Here's just a little bit of karmic justice for that tiny slice of Trump hypocrisy....

Judge in the defamation case rejects Trump request for a delay due to media uproar. Cites the fact that Trump helped go create that uproar.

"Mr. Trump's assertion that the media coverage of his indictment and arraignment was so overwhelming that a 'cooling off' period is needed before selecting a jury in this case, and that it would be effective, is unproven and speculative, not to mention illogical," Kaplan wrote in a Monday order. "There was, of course, a great deal of media coverage — some of it invited and, indeed, provoked by Mr. Trump."

"It does not sit well for Mr. Trump to promote pretrial publicity and then claim that coverage that he promoted was prejudicial to him and should be taken into account as supporting a further delay," he wrote.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Sicko 1

It's funny how an enforced two party system wants to play god with the rest of us. You have no moral ground. All your problems are as capable elsewhere but even Brasil is swinging things to a point that embarrasses you. Why are the so called moral harbingers the most violent of colonial states. All because ya'll sank your ledgers and keep history at bay.

• Halal 1

8 hours ago, unogueen said:

It's funny how an enforced two party system wants to play god with the rest of us. You have no moral ground. All your problems are as capable elsewhere but even Brasil is swinging things to a point that embarrasses you. Why are the so called moral harbingers the most violent of colonial states. All because ya'll sank your ledgers and keep history at bay.

@brazil201is swinging?  I thought he was just making multiple profiles on dating apps.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

Now we get to see the hoops the press will jump through to formulate a non-bias way of saying, "GOP presidential frontrunner and convicted sexual abuser Donald Trump...."

Civil judgments aren't convictions.

• Halal 1

I mean, given how many women Donald Trump has likely sexually assaulted or violated their consent in some way over the decades ("they just let you do it") it wouldn't surprise me if he really didn't know who this was (obviously he does, but he's dumb enough also not to!). Let's not forget Trump equated living through the 1980's fucking women left and right with no protection while doing all kinds of drugs as being his "own personal Vietnam" because he dodged getting any STD/STI's. Guy is, as always, bonkers.

4 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

Now we get to see the hoops the press will jump through to formulate a non-bias way of saying, "GOP presidential frontrunner and convicted sexual abuser Donald Trump...."

Yeah, like Jason said, he’s not actually convicted of anything. Theres a very different standard for civil trials. Calling him a convicted rapist could open them up to lawsuits.

5 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I mean, given how many women Donald Trump has likely sexually assaulted or violated their consent in some way over the decades ("they just let you do it") it wouldn't surprise me if he really didn't know who this was (obviously he does, but he's dumb enough also not to!). Let's not forget Trump equated living through the 1980's fucking women left and right with no protection while doing all kinds of drugs as being his "own personal Vietnam" because he dodged getting any STD/STI's. Guy is, as always, bonkers.

Hell, I don't remember everyone I've had sex with and I've never raped anyone

Doesn't Donald Trump pride himself on being totally sober? I thought that was a thing. Of course that's not to say that he actually is, I just thought the "fact" that he doesn't drink or do drugs was kind of part of his brand.

26 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Hell, I don't remember everyone I've had sex with and I've never raped anyone

Doesn't Donald Trump pride himself on being totally sober? I thought that was a thing. Of course that's not to say that he actually is, I just thought the "fact" that he doesn't drink or do drugs was kind of part of his brand.

I know he's a teetotaler, so he doesn't drink or imbibe any alcohol but I feel confident in speculating that he does hard drugs, or has done hard drugs like cocaine.

• Halal 1

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

I know he's a teetotaler, so he doesn't drink or imbibe any alcohol but I feel confident in speculating that he does hard drugs, or has done hard drugs like cocaine.

Dude has definitely been rocking a prescription for whatever prescription amphetamine was in vogue in the 1970s ever since then.

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1

3 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

He must have been surrounded by so much cocaine in the 80's it would be wild to assume he's never done it.

And anyone who's ever done cocaine will tell you, there are 2 types of people in this world: Those who love cocaine, and those who have never tried it.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

He must have been surrounded by so much cocaine in the 80's it would be wild to assume he's never done it.

And anyone who's ever done cocaine will tell you, there are 2 types of people in this world: Those who love cocaine, and those who have never tried it.

Yeah, I just find it hard to believe given his constant sniffling, addled brain, mile a minute nonsense talking, and more that he must have in the 80's, given I'm also pretty sure his son Don Jr. also does cocaine (possible like father like son).

• True 1

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

Yeah, I just find it hard to believe given his constant sniffling, addled brain, mile a minute nonsense talking, and more that he must have in the 80's, given I'm also pretty sure his son Don Jr. also does cocaine (possible like father like son).

Jr. definitely does coke, I still think it fits Sr. better to only do the crank pills from the pharmacy.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Jr. does it for sure. I think they even had him do a Fox News interview and the powder was on his facial hair. Plus he he was rambling like a drugged up mad man while trying to run a marathon

• True 1