Incompetent #MAGA Chud sent explosive devices to Clintons, Obamas, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, CNN, James Clapper, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, San Diego Union-Tribune

3 minutes ago, ort said:

He already put the word "bombs" in quotes in one of his tweets, which is basically him saying FUCK YOU to all of this. He doesn't give a shit. He's a sociopathic monster garbage person pile of shit.

When divorce proceedings began and the paparazzi set up camp outside Trump Tower and Don's school, Ivana decided to explain the situation to her children. Ivanka, 8, and Eric, 6, got the sanitized version. Twelve-year-old Don, Ivana concluded, “could handle hearing the truth.” After being told about his father's mistress and the fact that his parents would never live together again, Don stopped speaking to his father.

Soon after that, as Trump engaged Ivana in an epic public feud, he dispatched a bodyguard to his triplex apartment with instructions to bring his elder boy down to his office. Don, still not talking to his father, descended with the bodyguard to the 28th floor, and a few minutes later, Ivana, who described all this in her book, got a phone call. It was Trump, looking for some leverage by announcing that he was going to keep Don and raise him alone.

“Okay, keep him,” Ivana said she told him. “I have two other kids to raise.”

A few minutes later—his bluff out-bluffed—Trump ordered his boy to be taken back upstairs. “Donald never had any intention of keeping his son,” Ivana wrote.

This man is so much the avatar of MAGA conspiracy/t_d/YouTube/4Chan/etc. that it's like he was birthed like a shark, fully formed, but directly from the worst parts of the internet. If someone or something has gained such a capability, I fear what will erupt from other corners of the web.

7 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Trump just said that he is toning it down...but he could tone it up if he wanted to, but he's not going to. He bragged about how the bomber liked Trump more than anyone else. He then said that the media is very unfair to Trump, and very unkind.

How long before trump pulls a gun out at a rally?  Next week?

11 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Trump just said that he is toning it down...but he could tone it up if he wanted to, but he's not going to. He bragged about how the bomber liked Trump more than anyone else. He then said that the media is very unfair to Trump, and very unkind.

"I could really tone it up because, as you know, the media's been extremely unfair to me and to the Republican Party," Trump said.

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

:facepalm:

Often times it is hard to pin certain politicians to the actions of one of these crazies, but it's impossible not to see the link here.

It's a veritable Trump hit list.

What really stands out is guys like Clapper and Brennen. Most Americans wouldn't even know who these guys are outside of the invective Trump has thrown at them.

7 minutes ago, stepee said:

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO YOURSELF?!

I also watch 15-20 minutes of Hannity, Tucker, and Ingraham a night.

It's complicated, and I constantly ask myself if I'm just adding fuel to their ratings and clicks. But the genesis is as follows: my parents are yuge Trump supporters. Red meat, Fox News, "the base" Trump supporters, as are my mother and father-in-law. I wish we could have high level policy discussions, but it just doesn't happen. My hope (hope) is (was) that by consuming a bit of the media they consume, I'll be better able to understand their positions, and also be able to weed out which opinions are actually theirs, and which are repeated.

There's also the fact I'm a contrarian by nature, so watching and reading Fox News gets me aroused in a way I just cannot explain.