Incompetent #MAGA Chud sent explosive devices to Clintons, Obamas, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, CNN, James Clapper, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, San Diego Union-Tribune

5 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He looks... Latino?

Curious what his background will be with the "Native Americans for Trump" thing on the car. No confirmation as to the legitimacy of the photos, though.

EDIT: Even more so because if that's the same van, he changed out the back stickers. :p 

Here's a snippet from his linkedin page... this guy can really form some coherent sentences...

Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero’s disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura.

3 minutes ago, ort said:

Here's a snippet from his linkedin page... this guy can really form some coherent sentences...

Career decision of becoming a Horse Doctor was always a love for animals, which were here first and never do anything to anyone. And respect all living things. My family very sound Sayoc name in Medical field Grandfather Col. Baltazar Zook Sayoc that perfect the conversion oriental eye to Americanize. The first plastic surgeon to be observed by 8 million people in NY city Hospital. He over through Communist Philippines liberated island. He built all hospitals in Philippines islands and sets standards highest level. Most surgeon use his instruments which are patented. And a lot surgeon use today. Also Sayoc intl. schools marshals arts Kali that used to over throw communist party . Also one 5 Hero’s disciplinary my mother Madeline Sayoc Giardiello First president Pharmacy Cosmetic Association, Who Who Business Women of Year, Soul buyer consultant for Home Shopping Network, head number 1 marketing consul in World Aventura Marketing consul, up for city counsel women Aventura.

Clear signs of Schizophrenia here.

21 hours ago, sblfilms said:

But I think this is again a situation where maybe we have it backwards? Might it be that the population gave the permission to the government?

Obviously difficult to quantify which plays the larger role, and maybe in the long run it’s just a feedback loop?

Here, I have a book for you!

using google translate for his linkedin page