Incompetent #MAGA Chud sent explosive devices to Clintons, Obamas, Joe Biden, Cory Booker, CNN, James Clapper, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, San Diego Union-Tribune

11 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

He strikes again... I suspected his handiwork when none of the bombs went off.

Pretty safe bet that Elizabeth Warren is probably gonna get one too.

I wonder if Warren's bomb is a hollowed out log filled with acorns for shrapnel and addressed to Pocahontas.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, nublood said:

"Bombs" being sent entirely to democrats, and 10,000 migrant caravan heading to the US. :raisedbrow:

I'll just be glad after Nov. 6th so we can stop talking about this stuff.

Do you doubt that these bombs were real? Pictures have been released. Honestly if I were in charge I'd ban you for not believing factually-reported information in the free press, if that were the case.

7 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Do you doubt that these bombs were real? Pictures have been released. Honestly if I were in charge I'd ban you for not believing factually-reported information in the free press, if that were the case.

So far, the bomber is 0 for 12. It's kind of easy speculate that these are not real bombs don't ya think? As a terrorist, domestic or foreign, you gain as much initial media attention with fake bombs as you do with the real thing; you test the defenses of your enemy and you can observe their response. I honestly hope that these false forays are not followed by a real attack.

1 minute ago, nublood said:

So far, the bomber is zero for twelve. It's kind of easy speculate that these are not real bombs don't ya think? As a terrorist, domestic or foreign, you gain as much initial media attention with fake bombs as you do with the real thing; you test the defenses of your enemy and you can observe their response. I honestly hope that these false forays are not followed by a real attack.

Keep in mind that as far as we know, none of the packages have actually been opened by recipients directly, so there is a good chance that they were disarmed/destroyed before they had a chance to be opened. But regardless if they were made poorly, caught early enough, or were not intended to explode, they did have explosives in them and so were still very dangerous.

16 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Keep in mind that as far as we know, none of the packages have actually been opened by recipients directly, so there is a good chance that they were disarmed/destroyed before they had a chance to be opened. But regardless if they were made poorly, caught early enough, or were not intended to explode, they did have explosives in them and so were still very dangerous.

I'll give you that and I don't mean to minimize this at all. But is it true and fair to call all of these “bombs” when there seems to be no reporting to indicate that any of them had the capacity to explode or harm? And where is the alarm, denouncement from every single member of Congress? Every single member of Congress knows that these threats to personal safety and our freedom has emanated from the WH. Stand up. Call out terrorism. I think crazy Maxine Waters is the only one so far to say anything. lol

36 minutes ago, nublood said:

"Bombs" being sent entirely to democrats, and 10,000 migrant caravan heading to the US. :raisedbrow:

I'll just be glad after Nov. 6th so we can stop talking about this stuff.

I agree with you.  The most likely scenario is the GOP manufactured the migrant caravan to make the Democrats look bad. 

They're just mad this bomb story took the air out of their made up migrant story.

It's funny how incoherent the conspiracy theories are on this. The Dems created the migrant train with Soros money, but now they also want to distract from the migrant story with the Soros funded bomb story.

They truly have become the party of fake moon landings and gunman on the grassy knoll. None of it has to make sense in the big picture as long as it sounds scary in 5 minute blocks.

12 minutes ago, nublood said:

I'll give you that and I don't mean to minimize this at all. But is it true and fair to call all of these “bombs” when there seems to be no reporting to indicate that any of them had the capacity to explode or harm? And where is the alarm, denouncement from every single member of Congress? Every single member of Congress knows that these threats to personal safety and our freedom has emanated from the WH. Stand up. Call out terrorism. I think crazy Maxine Waters is the only one so far to say anything. lol

The Governor of New York was literally just on the News saying that the did indeed "have the capacity to explode" and  that they are "real" bombs. Interestingly enough, Trump is putting "bomb" in quotes too... seems like The Right has gotten their talking points.

Just now, skillzdadirecta said:

The Governor of New York was literally just on the News saying that the did indeed "have the capacity to explode" and  that they are "real" bombs. Interestingly enough, Trump is putting "bomb" in quotes too... seems like The Right has gotten their talking points.

From what I've heard, there is a real question whether these were meant to kill or just scare. But they are "real bombs" and political spin should not cloud that. If a guy walks into a school with a loaded gun, it's not a fake gun just because he didn't shoot anyone with it.

2 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

From what I've heard, there is a real question whether these were meant to kill or just scare. But they are "real bombs" and political spin should not cloud that. If a guy walks into a school with a loaded gun, it's not a fake gun just because he didn't shoot anyone with it.

This... they are definitely real based on what I've seen reported. Whether or not they were intended to go off hasn't been determined yet, but the "bombs" are "real".

Democrats still have plenty of work to do for 2020 against Trump, who will be formidable, but I'm really amazed at the messaging this year:

Dems: We're better on health care. If you have pre-existing conditions, we're protecting them; Republicans voted against it.

Reps: Democrats mailed bombs to themselves. #REDWAVE

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

CNN is reporting an arrest has been made.

I would give it a real possibility that this is some dumbass Bernie bro pulling a double bluff, but conservatives got greedy and tried to make this a convoluted Soros conspiracy involving two ex-presidents, an actor, and multiple Congresspeople.

So even if it wasn't a MAGAhead they still manage to be wrong.