Rock the Vote '24: First debate scheduled for June 27

WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Rep. David Trone amassed a fortune by helping found Total Wine. It wasn't enough to win Maryland's Democratic Senate primary.

David Trone spent like $60M of his own money to lose the MD Senate (D) primary last night. Thankfully, I won't have to see any more of his ads.

Hopefully, Alsobrooks takes care of Hogan in November.

11 minutes ago, 69los said:
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Rep. David Trone amassed a fortune by helping found Total Wine. It wasn't enough to win Maryland's Democratic Senate primary.

David Trone spent like $60M of his own money to lose the MD Senate (D) primary last night. Thankfully, I won't have to see any more of his ads.

Hopefully, Alsobrooks takes care of Hogan in November.

Trone didn't just lose - he got absolutely crushed.

• Sicko Sherman 1

Kinda surprised by this. I was operating under the assumption that Trump was going to find a reason to back out of even the normal 3 debate commission ones. I think it's absolutely a mistake for Trump to do this, because as much as Biden can come across like a doddering old man sometimes, Trump's brain is absolute soup at this point and does not have anywhere near the ability to command an audience that he had in 2016.

Either one can still back out. I think the odds that these debates happen at all is a 50/50 shot at best.

I would love to see a energetic smart informed good communicator debate with trump.

Biden was painful to watch in a. debate 4 years ago and he hasn't gotten any more spry. Neither has trump.

This is going to sound like 2 senile old people at an old folks home arguing about politics.

• Halal 1

19 minutes ago, Ricofoley said:

Kinda surprised by this. I was operating under the assumption that Trump was going to find a reason to back out of even the normal 3 debate commission ones. I think it's absolutely a mistake for Trump to do this, because as much as Biden can come across like a doddering old man sometimes, Trump's brain is absolute soup at this point and does not have anywhere near the ability to command an audience that he had in 2016.

I'm positive Trump has bought into the whole "he doesn't even know where he is!" nonsense,and thinks hes going to prove it, while at this point bidens bar is pretty low cause everyone knows he's old and Trump is probably going to actually show everyone he's also very old. 

• True 2

1 hour ago, ort said:

Either one can still back out. I think the odds that these debates happen at all is a 50/50 shot at best.

I would love to see a energetic smart informed good communicator debate with trump.

Biden was painful to watch in a. debate 4 years ago and he hasn't gotten any more spry. Neither has trump.

This is going to sound like 2 senile old people at an old folks home arguing about politics.

What??

Biden came off great at their first debate. He got so many good one liners in at Trump that pissed him off. 

You’ve been hate watching too much right wing media.

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

Oh, Trump’s definitely going to back out considering that neither of the two agreed upon debates are going to be on Fox News.

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

I'm positive Trump has bought into the whole "he doesn't even know where he is!" nonsense,and thinks hes going to prove it, while at this point bidens bar is pretty low cause everyone knows he's old and Trump is probably going to actually show everyone he's also very old. 

This is my view, as well. Similar to what happened with the State of the Union. Only with this Biden will clear the low bar and Trump will surprise many with just how bad he's gotten.

One thing that has stuck me is that in a few of his speeches I have seen is that Trump is even starting to get a bit of the quivery old man voice. Which is a far cry from 2016 and 2020 because even if he was ranting incoherently, he was shouting it. 

2 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

I'm familiar of the drama surrounding them—why are you happy they are not involved?

Well for starters look at how well run the 2020 debates were.

3 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

Please cut the mics, especially Trump's, no rambling allowed.

2 hours ago, Reputator said:

That was one of the Biden campaign's conditions, yes.

Every time they have to cut Trump's mic it should automatically play the audio of Biden telling him to shut up from that 2020 debate.

• Haha 4

NEWREPUBLIC.COM

After agreeing to two debates with Biden, Donald Trump seems to be trying to set up an excuse to escape the whole thing.

6 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Oh, Trump’s definitely going to back out considering that neither of the two agreed upon debates are going to be on Fox News.

bcb99648253a35ef4d7dccda88954130ccc4bdd7

2 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

I can't wait until he stumbles and mumbles incoherently, then pauses to shit his pants.

Then the majority of voters will say he won the debate.

Joe Biden only shits in bathrooms with the door closed. WHAT IS HE HIDING?!?

5 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

If Biden is the one that makes Trump shit his pants, then Biden is the clear winner.

“Real men shit their pants on live TV” -MAGA-chuds within a few hours after the debate

Imagine being a foreign leader and hosting the President of United States, knowing that he might be actively shitting in his diaper as he talks to you, and leaving skidmarks on your fancy upholstery.