How many days do you game in a week?

Biggie

I play every day. On the week days I play 2 hours after work. On the weekends or any day off I play 4-6 hours a day.

With Zelda I've been playing more than usual on the weekends. But yea, like you I don't have any kids or a significant other so I'm completely free to play as I see fit. 

Lately, it's been every day. But there were plenty of times before when I'd go months without playing a game. I actually have a lot of games in my queue which is pretty rare. And I mean games I am 100% going to be playing. Like, I bought Tales of Arise back in winter and I haven't even installed it yet because I had GoWR, then DeS, then all of the Mass Effect games, FF14 patch somewhere, RE4make, FF9, FF4(still playing), another FF14 patch. After FF4, I'll be playing SoP:FFO which will be a close race to see if I beat it before FF16 comes out.

13 minutes ago, Dre801 said:

Maybe three times a week.  My sessions aren't very long either.  That's why it takes me forever to finish games; I expect to have Starfield wrapped up in 2027.

Just in time for the next Elder Scrolls installment! :sun:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

Just in time for the next Elder Scrolls installment! :sun:

In all reality I don't think we are seeing the next elders scrolls until the next generation. Starfield will hold them over this gen and they are way off in development with elders. I'm ok with that because I can't fuckin imagine how amazing it will be for next generation. 

• True 1

51 minutes ago, best3444 said:

In all reality I don't think we are seeing the next elders scrolls until the next generation. Starfield will hold them over this gen and they are way off in development with elders. I'm ok with that because I can't fuckin imagine how amazing it will be for next generation. 

You will most definitely get that wish! :p

• True 1

I enjoy gaming and assume always will, but sometimes it's nice to have other shit to do to. Unfortunately I currently live alone, have no family out here and the people I was friends with at work have basically all moved back to CA. Sometimes it's just nice to get out of the house for a bit. 

• Like 1

It all depends on what I’m excited to play.  Every day if I’m engrossed.  Once every few days if there’s nothing I’m digging.  

It’s those times I have to choose what’s next or will be starting something big that I’ll take a short break.

I’m single, I don’t have any kids and I’m retired, so gaming is basically what I do all day every day. I take breaks throughout the day of course, but gaming is what I spend the majority of my time doing. And it’s not just for entertainment and something to do, but also for my mental health as well since it keeps my mind focused, occupied and off of negative thoughts. I’m also a recent below the knee amputee stuck in a wheelchair until I get my prosthetic leg which won’t be for another few months, so my mobility is limited at the moment which means that I don’t leave the house much.

• Hugs 1

daily, but its mostly to keep myself engaged and not get trapped in my toxic thoughts… though with Zelda Totk im actually playing for the actual joy of it… it broke me out of my zombie like efficiency of playing Forza H5 weekly challenges playlist..

I go through binge and burnout phases. The first 3 months or so of this year, I finished 10 games, most of them being rather large 40+ hour games. During that time, I was probably playing 9 days out of 10.

The last couple months I've been burnt out on games, so it's just been a few hours of The Sims or Stardew Valley or whatever for a couple hours 2-3 times a week.

I'm starting to feel the itch again a little bit and I can't decide if I'm going to jump back into Cyberpunk or if I'm going to start something else.

It depends on time of year. Winter- A lot. Probably every day.  Spring and summer, very little, i'd rather be  fishing. I get in a day here and there.  Fall, a bit more, but I'd still rather be hunting. We have blue laws, so Subdays in the fall is for gaming. Back to winter for heavy gameplay. 

I'm incredibly excited for FFXVI, but I don't know where i'm going to find the time to dive in. It's not the type of game where I can just play an hour here or there and feel satisfied. I need time to get immersed int he game. Same as D4, I've got maybe 4 hours in so far, I love it, but just no time. 

Today was to windy to get out on the salt, so I get a day in to play. 

Every day I have 6 F2P games I'm in the struggle is real :cry: Fortunately I have all the champs that I want in League of Legends so I don't have to play it every day :lol: Unfortunately most of my gaming is just grinding out dailies but I do get a few ranked matches of MTG Arena in a day and occasionally LoL. Every now and then some roguelike comes out that distracts me for a while but I rarely play any big single player titles now (they just don't fit time wise into my lifestyle I need days off work to do something like that and really get into it). 

2 hours ago, DPCyric said:

Every day I have 6 F2P games I'm in the struggle is real :cry: Fortunately I have all the champs that I want in League of Legends so I don't have to play it every day :lol: Unfortunately most of my gaming is just grinding out dailies but I do get a few ranked matches of MTG Arena in a day and occasionally LoL. Every now and then some roguelike comes out that distracts me for a while but I rarely play any big single player titles now (they just don't fit time wise into my lifestyle I need days off work to do something like that and really get into it). 

Man, theres no way I would be able to do that.

aside from Diablo, and a little bit of XIVv(story only), I absolutely hate live service games and everything about them. It would drive me mad to do daily’s and weeklies and the like. It’s the exact opposite of what I look for in gaming. 

If I have to do something every day to get a reward, I will never, ever finish it. I rarely even replay games unless I truly love them, mostly JRPG’s of the past. I just go from game to game. Beat it and never look at it again.

I do like multiplayer RTS though. 

I game just about every day. I'm still thoroughly addicted to Team Fortress 2 even after all these years :blush: so I play that almost every day, plus I semi-recently got a Steam Deck that has been helping me work my way through my backlog.