Kanye West is a neo-Nazi now.

Well, now he’s leaving threatening voicemails to Jewish celebs (your mileage may vary on Michael Rapaport, but I’m a fan of his):

312058100_3443101042569599_7665838672014
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Michael Rapaport shared a post on Instagram: "Ok…so I just this Voicemail & I sent it RIGHT over to my Jewish Brothers at @tmz_tv This is INSANE #jewminati". Follow their...

EDIT: Someone in the comments in the post on Twitter said it’s Rapaport doing an impression, but it’s hard to be sure.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Well, now he’s leaving threatening voicemails to Jewish celebs (your mileage may vary on Michael Rapaport, but I’m a fan of his):

312058100_3443101042569599_7665838672014
WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

Michael Rapaport shared a post on Instagram: "Ok…so I just this Voicemail & I sent it RIGHT over to my Jewish Brothers at @tmz_tv This is INSANE #jewminati". Follow their...

EDIT: Someone in the comments in the post on Twitter said it’s Rapaport doing an impression, but it’s hard to be sure.

Lmao you boomer.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

I'm confused about where  "George Bush doesn't care about black people." went. Gonna have to retire my Yeezys (mom bought them for me witout me knowing the ones I have are pretty unique looking but I don't particularly care for them they are comfortable unique looking shows)

I guess IB4 we find out Ye read and loves Mein Kampf. 

I don’t know what West’s actual mental health condition is beyond the limited things he has said publicly, but 30 years of dealing with my schizophrenic sister including the last 7 days since I convinced her to come stay with my wife and I since she was living on the streets…there is some real misunderstanding of how a person’s brain behaves in the midst of down episodes. 

With my sister, everything from the way she speaks to even her mannerisms completely change, practically a different person when she is properly medicated vs. when she falls off the proverbial wagon. And make no mistake, when she is in a down cycle the things she does and says are horrible and harmful to those around her. It’s also not who she is.

It may indeed be that West is just terrible, but his behavior patterns feel very familiar to me and I wish somebody could take away his platform and ability to spread these sorts of terrible things.

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I don’t know what West’s actual mental health condition is beyond the limited things he has said publicly, but 30 years of dealing with my schizophrenic sister including the last 7 days since I convinced her to come stay with my wife and I since she was living on the streets…there is some real misunderstanding of how a person’s brain behaves in the midst of down episodes. 

With my sister, everything from the way she speaks to even her mannerisms completely change, practically a different person when she is properly medicated vs. when she falls off the proverbial wagon. And make no mistake, when she is in a down cycle the things she does and says are horrible and harmful to those around her. It’s also not who she is.

It may indeed be that West is just terrible, but his behavior patterns feel very familiar to me and I wish somebody could take away his platform and ability to spread these sorts of terrible things.

My sister has been on and off the wagon the last few years.  Some of it sounds just like what you described.  Sounds like a totally different person at times. She's currently in jail... She was arrested for assault 2 months ago, they let her out on probation.  Then they randomly stopped by her place and she was getting high so back to jail she went.  We feel like this might be the chance for her to finally get help.  Next week they are putting her in a half way house with very strict rules. She knows if she fails this last time she's looking at 2-5 years in prison.  Family man... 

• Hugs 1

8 hours ago, sblfilms said:

yeah, i have no experience with this kind of stuff but kanye has always been known as an asshole. he’s referred to himself as one in plenty of his songs. but his behavior the last few years is pretty different from just being an asshole. it’s concerning for him and his family and he is spreading hate and nonsense on the internet. based on what he and kim have said, he IS supposed to be on medication, but he stopped taking it a while ago. this was around the time when they first split up and there was a bunch of drama around that.  

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:
103849207-GettyImages-543531002.jpg?v=16
WWW.CNBC.COM

The German sportswear giant had faced pressure from the public and its own employees to cut ties with Ye over a series of offensive comments.

More consequences rolling in

7-AD8-D384-1-AB7-44-F3-B01-B-C4-EB3-AC36

This made me lol for some reason (the highlight). JFC we live in the worst timeline.

• Haha 1