Kanye West is a neo-Nazi now.

2 hours ago, MarSolo said:

Well, his influence is spreading:

t_7bf3e6b76a3244c380e4e43eeb959739_name_
WWW.NEWS4JAX.COM

Following the antisemitic comments and tweets Kanye West shared that have caused a lot of controversy in America, Jacksonville has seen multiple appearances of antisemitic...

Who knew a black guy would be the Nazis biggest messenger?

Antisemitism is not new in the black (or honestly, any other) community. It's not new among rappers. It's worrying to see so much hate out in the open, but it has never been a lie that the Jewish people are among the most oppressed and openly reviled groups in history. Maybe Kanye lit a match, the fuel was always there. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

Antisemitism is not new in the black (or honestly, any other) community. It's not new among rappers. It's worrying to see so much hate out in the open, but it has never been a lie that the Jewish people are among the most oppressed and openly reviled groups in history. Maybe Kanye lit a match, the fuel was always there. 

While it's true that exists some anti semitism in the black community (like every other community for that matter like you pointed out) I'm not sure that the Jacksonville incident has to do with that since those are WHITE guys I see posting those messages. And let's not forget that before Kanye turned his bullshit to the Jewish community publicly, he was actively trolling people that looked just like him for MONTHS. 

• Halal 1

All this antisemitism has hit home for me. My daughter goes to daycare at a Jewish Community Center and we were notified last night that the daycare will be in lockdown until further notice due to FBI warning Jewish establishments in NJ of a potential attacks.  

• Sad 1
  • Hugs 12

13 minutes ago, Brian said:

All this antisemitism has hit home for me. My daughter goes to daycare at a Jewish Community Center and we were notified last night that the daycare will be in lockdown until further notice due to FBI warning Jewish establishments in NJ of a potential attacks.  

I really have no words to offer you as they would just ring hollow anyway other than my heart breaks for your family.

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Brian said:

i’m sorry to hear this man :(

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, stepee said:

i’m sorry to hear this man :(

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I really have no words to offer you as they would just ring hollow anyway other than my heart breaks for your family.

Thank you for your thoughts. The school is saying the FBI has found the person who made the threat and it should be safe once again. Of course, the school will remain in lockdown and the kids will have to stay inside their room all day. We plan on picking her up early and taking her to the beach so we can all get a bit of a mental break. It’s been an exhausting few months. 

• Hugs 3

2 hours ago, Brian said:

what the flying fuck is wrong with people. Stay safe friend 

• Like 1
  • Hugs 2

4 hours ago, Brian said:

Thank you for your thoughts. The school is saying the FBI has found the person who made the threat and it should be safe once again. Of course, the school will remain in lockdown and the kids will have to stay inside their room all day. We plan on picking her up early and taking her to the beach so we can all get a bit of a mental break. It’s been an exhausting few months. 

Sorry to hear that man. This is complete and utter bullshit. Me and some friends were talking about this last night and the thing is that Kanye and Kyrie both suffer fromt he same disfunction... ignorance and arrogance on top of whatever other bullshit they are dealing with. At some point in each one of these guys' lives, they decided they knew enough and stopped even TRYING to learn anything new. Unfortunately their development seems to have arrested in their early to mid teens. Sorry for the rant, I hope you and your fam stay safe. Such bullshit.

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Sorry to hear that man. This is complete and utter bullshit. Me and some friends were talking about this last night and the thing is that Kanye and Kyrie both suffer fromt he same disfunction... ignorance and arrogance on top of whatever other bullshit they are dealing with. At some point in each one of these guys' lives, they decided they knew enough and stopped even TRYING to learn anything new. Unfortunately their development seems to have arrested in their early to mid teens. Sorry for the rant, I hope you and your fam stay safe. Such bullshit.

Studies have shown that wealth and power cause mental capabilities to stagnate and decline, so it's not surprising.

3 hours ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Lol that's gonna sting his fragile little ego 

What a great way to open the article, emphasis mine.

Legendary former NBA player Shaquille O’Neal took a shot at Kanye West after the rapper and antisemite called out O’Neal for his alleged business dealings with a Canadian billionaire.

:dab2:

• Halal 1

So apparently Adidas owns all the rights to the Yeezy shoes (with one exception) and is going to resume selling them next year, presumably under a different brand name.

As someone that knows absolutely nothing about these shoes, I'm curious what people think will happen when Adidas puts them back on sale. Are these shoes that people are only buying because of Kanye, or are there more typical shoes that people would and have bought for other reasons? I'm sure they'd expect to sell fewer overall, but I wonder how much the association with Kanye matters.

1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

So apparently Adidas owns all the rights to the Yeezy shoes (with one exception) and is going to resume selling them next year, presumably under a different brand name.

As someone that knows absolutely nothing about these shoes, I'm curious what people think will happen when Adidas puts them back on sale. Are these shoes that people are only buying because of Kanye, or are there more typical shoes that people would and have bought for other reasons? I'm sure they'd expect to sell fewer overall, but I wonder how much the association with Kanye matters.

I don't think people buy them nowadays because of kanye west but i think people do have a positive attitude toward the Yeezy brand name. When Yeezys first came out it was a really big deal and they were super in demand. They kinda carried on over the years and now it's a brand I see a lot of my students buying knock offs of lol. 

• 2 weeks later...

Well, it gets worse, now he’s announcing his run for President and ENLISTS pedophile Milo Yappapiestrapmatchbrother as his campaign manager:

kanye-west-2015-2016-b-billboard-1548.jp
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

After unsuccessfully running for president in 2020, Kanye West is giving it another go in 2024.

If someone can beat Trump, it’s Kanye.

• Guillotine 3

• MarSolo changed the title to Kanye West is a white supremacist now. Announced Presidential run for 2024.
1 hour ago, MarSolo said:

Well, it gets worse, now he’s announcing his run for President and ENLISTS pedophile Milo Yappapiestrapmatchbrother as his campaign manager:

kanye-west-2015-2016-b-billboard-1548.jp
WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

After unsuccessfully running for president in 2020, Kanye West is giving it another go in 2024.

If someone can beat Trump, it’s Kanye.

No, Kanye can't beat Trump, but Trump isn’t winning 2024, or even the nomination. 

13 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Nah I think Trump is gonna get the nomination

Jkk4TXH.png

8 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

We are 18 months from primaries even starting. Trump will not be the nominee.

I don't think it's gonna be Trump either but whoever it is on the Republican side is gonna have a hard time especially if the house goes full reta... ahem, R-word.