Herschel Walker's son: "[H]ow DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some “moral, Christian, upright man.” You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives."

• SaysWho? changed the title to Herschel Walker's son: "[H]ow DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some “moral, Christian, upright man.” You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives."

I lol for two reasons:

1. Person I quoted is a pos.

2. Conservatives don't seem to have this "LOL NOTHING MATTERS WE GOT THIS SHIT FUCK SHIT ITS ALL IN THE MIND IF YOU WANNA TEST ME IM SURE UL FIND THAT THE THINGS I TEACH YA BE SURE TO BEAT YA BUT NEVERTHELESS YOU GET A LESSON FROM TEACHR" mentality as liberals do.

• True 1

16 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I lol for two reasons:

1. Person I quoted is a pos.

2. Conservatives don't seem to have this "LOL NOTHING MATTERS WE GOT THIS SHIT FUCK SHIT ITS ALL IN THE MIND IF YOU WANNA TEST ME IM SURE UL FIND THAT THE THINGS I TEACH YA BE SURE TO BEAT YA BUT NEVERTHELESS YOU GET A LESSON FROM TEACHR" mentality as liberals do.

I tried to read bullet point 2. about 17 times and still don’t know what it means 😂

30 minutes ago, Joe said:

Christian Walker plays this ridiculous over the top character as his schtick and it’s kind of fascinating to see him break that character in that video because he’s so fucking pissed.

The Woke Milo bit never stood a chance. 

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I heard he was very abusive to his women... don't know about the children though but I know he threatened one of his exes with a gun.

Even if he wasn’t abusive to the kids, spousal abuse that the kids see and or know about is really bad for the kids as well

• True 1
  • Halal 1

3 minutes ago, Brian said:

I've been saying that for years. Get off the fucking fence, abortion is murder or it isn't. Stop saying it's okay sometimes. You either believe abortion is murder or you don't, and if you do, there should never be exceptions, even in cases of rape. The fetus never raped anyone.

Of course most of them don't go that far because they know that's an untenable position to have, but if you're going to tell women what to do with their bodies, nut up and tell them that they need to keep rape babies or else you're a hypocrite by default.