Herschel Walker's son: "[H]ow DARE YOU LIE and act as though you’re some “moral, Christian, upright man.” You’ve lived a life of DESTROYING other peoples lives."

Christian Walker doesn't deserve our sympathy. 

Sure, his dad's an asshole and he mistreated Christian. But Christian Walker has made his own road in conservative influencer circles while riding his dad's political coattails He attacked gay men, single mothers, and absent black fathers while holding no sympathy for them. 

Also, on his influencer end of things... Remember, the "I did that" Biden stickers on gas pumps? He perpetuated some of those. 

I get his bigoted shit getting him no Sympathy, but man, it's easy to troll some of you with the more minor stuff conservatives do. 

Those smaller things wouldn't be so prevalent if people didn't go so ape shit over silly stuff like stickers, and making fun of the president. The anger I saw over the stickers and Let's Go Brandon seemed ridiculous. Especially after 4 years of all of us making heinous jokes about them, constantly. As far as trolling goes, the stickers were minor.

I mean, I'd also like to say fuck this kid. Preferably with a rusty pipe. But still, those stickers were a great troll. 

10 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

I get his bigoted shit getting him no Sympathy, but man, it's easy to troll some of you with the more minor stuff conservatives do. 

Those smaller things wouldn't be so prevalent if people didn't go so ape shit over silly stuff like stickers, and making fun of the president. The anger I saw over the stickers and Let's Go Brandon seemed ridiculous. Especially after 4 years of all of us making heinous jokes about them, constantly. As far as trolling goes, the stickers were minor.

I mean, I'd also like to say fuck this kid. Preferably with a rusty pipe. But still, those stickers were a great troll. 

this post is the most these stickers (never heard of them myself) have been talked about here 

• Like 1
  • True 1

I haven't been paying attention to this much, and had no idea who this kid was. I thought this was pretty scandalous and was surprised to see on twitter how much everyone seems to think this Christian Walker kid is just a ridiculous piece of shit. Apparently he's some sort of online influencer and has said a whole shitload of really really stupid stuff and people really really hate him like a lot.

I don't know. Seems like the whole family sucks I guess. I don't know and I don't really care that much.

I know most of you already know all this, I’m just adding this bit of info if anyone else wasn’t aware this kid is already established and comes with a dump truck full of baggage. It was news to me.

11 hours ago, BloodyHell said:

That’s not unique to Biden.

Were you around from 2001-2006 or so?

Literally anything making fun of George W. Bush would throw half the country into rants about how said joke/parody/whatever was an ‘unpatriotic‘ and ‘anti-American’ act that ‘didn’t support our troops’ and would ‘help the Islamists hell-bent on destroying Western civilization.’

But once Bush became a political albatross is was all flushed down the memory hole and the very people that flew into such rants now say “What me?  I never!  It’s the libs who’re the snowflakes!”

Thin skin is pan-political.

• True 3
  • Halal 2

A lot of shitty people become shitty because they had a shitty dad. Look at Trump’s sons mainly. One is a giant coke head who spends his days ranting online about how hard his life is and the other literally stole money from a cancer charity for kids.

Christian being a shit head is no shock. It’s actually rather funny to watch him turn on his dad. 

• True 3

The brilliance of right-wing media is they’ve spent 30+ year convincing people that Democrats have done/do every unimaginable atrocity on a regular basis (they don’t), so when Republicans turn out to be shit people, their voters throw their hands up and say “well Democrats are just as bad but at least this person is Republican.”

• Halal 4

I read somewhere recently that psychopaths tend to have a compulsion to have a lot of children for some reason, and then it makes sense that their children end up fucked up. Like imagine growing up with parents that literally have no empathy and see you as either trophies or garbage - there is no middle ground, and both are arguably equally damaging.

And then remember that roughly 1 in 100 people are psychopaths (I'm still dubious about that number)

10 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

I read somewhere recently that psychopaths tend to have a compulsion to have a lot of children for some reason, and then it makes sense that their children end up fucked up. Like imagine growing up with parents that literally have no empathy and see you as either trophies or garbage - there is no middle ground, and both are arguably equally damaging.

And then remember that roughly 1 in 100 people are psychopaths (I'm still dubious about that number)

So Nick Cannon is a psychopath? I'm just curious, I really know nothing about him other than he had his 10th kid last month. 

On 10/6/2022 at 7:00 AM, best3444 said:

So Nick Cannon is a psychopath? I'm just curious, I really know nothing about him other than he had his 10th kid last month. 

No, he didn't say everyone with a lot of kids were psychopaths, he said Psychopaths tend to want to breed (which, I guess is our most basic instinct) prolifically. 

1 hour ago, BloodyHell said:

No, he didn't say everyone with a lot of kids were psychopaths, he said Psychopaths tend to want to breed (which, I guess is our most basic instinct) prolifically. 

I forgot I used to watch America's Got Talent when he was the host. He is a psychopath now that I think about it.