Update: Anarchy in the UK (Parliament...at least on the Tory side)

Wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow

So the choices are: choose someone who wasn’t picked last time, have a person back as leader that’s currently under investigation for illegal shit during his tenure, or have a General Election. 

If your concern is about the people of a country, is it even a hard choice at this point? However, politics fundamentally is self-serving - so I can’t wait for one of the failures to come back into the fold. 

12 minutes ago, gamer.tv said:

So the choices are: choose someone who wasn’t picked last time, have a person back as leader that’s currently under investigation for illegal shit during his tenure, or have a General Election. 

If your concern is about the people of a country, is it even a hard choice at this point? However, politics fundamentally is self-serving - so I can’t wait for one of the failures to come back into the fold. 

The Tories have never cared about the country or its people, why would that change now?

19 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Can't an MP be kicked out of the parliament for defecting to another party?  I though I remember hearing that one time. 

No, MPs are elected by their constituents, and typically cannot be removed. They can be booted from their party, of course, but would then sit as independents. 

• Halal 1

28 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

:lol: After she said the English, she said "I won't translate this, but this is a [political] party in which..." and then the video was cut off before she could finish the sentence, but it reminds me how I knew a fair number of Germans who would swear like sailors in English but wouldn't do so in German. Funny how swearing in a foreign language "doesn't count" in some contexts. :p :lol:

35 minutes ago, Nokra said:

:lol: After she said the English, she said "I won't translate this, but this is a [political] party in which..." and then the video was cut off before she could finish the sentence, but it reminds me how I knew a fair number of Germans who would swear like sailors in English but wouldn't do so in German. Funny how swearing in a foreign language "doesn't count" in some contexts. :p :lol:

I don't know any German swears, but I know a few Spanish speakers like this. Mostly it's because they all think English swears are cute compared to the more aggressive Spanish curse words.

• Halal 1