2022 Midterm Thread

5 minutes ago, stepee said:

guys you are acting like best didn’t actually read all of and also spent a lot of time researching the and actually that he came to the conclusion that we are definitely after comparing the and the which led him to his current position 

Listen, I’ve never been called a rich snob before. I feel the power. Now who will let me sleep with their wife if I give them money?

Let’s get indecent! Bidding starts at $20 and an avocado toast!

• Haha 1

Some good news from Texas:

6QMIMWMNRK574KJOPGWUHDSNAE.jpg
WWW.DALLASNEWS.COM

In Texas, voters elected the first Muslim lawmakers, both Democrats. Former Euless City Council member Salman Bhojani won a decisive victory to represent the...

76cc9b12-62e8-46f2-a092-6759db967561_114
WWW.WFAA.COM

Early voters sealed the deal for Proposition B in the City of Denton. The new ordinance will decriminalize misdemeanor possession of marijuana.

• Halal 5

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Boy, you guys got rattled. It's 30 against 1, I have no chance lol. I know what I said is correct, and so do you guys. I work with the middle class and they are disgusted in what happened. 

Democratic. Rich. Snobs. Period. Quote me a thousand times and try to defend your stupid remarks. Make fun of me all you want, too. It litteraly doesn't bother me at all. Keep teaming up and circle jerk. 

Just for once, I wish you'd actually defend the stuff you spout. Just a little bit of evidence. There's a reason Dems did well in the middle class Rust Belt and it's not the "rich snobs."

You seem to believe in the bullshit you spout wholeheartedly, so it should be easy for you to defend.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

I said it as a joke in a throw away thread on another board and you know, not as a serious post in an actual political thread on the actual CEB. 

It seemed serious enough, especially given your past statements, but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt. Still no doubt Best took your words almost verbatim.

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

Boy, you guys got rattled. It's 30 against 1, I have no chance lol. I know what I said is correct, and so do you guys. I work with the middle class and they are disgusted in what happened. 

Democratic. Rich. Snobs. Period. Quote me a thousand times and try to defend your stupid remarks. Make fun of me all you want, too. It litteraly doesn't bother me at all. Keep teaming up and circle jerk. 

What is "middle class" to you?

• True 1

4 minutes ago, Air_Delivery said:

Unless you are making 400k+ you have to be out of your mind to vote for Republicans?

We are rich snobs? What is the the argument for a poor person to vote Republican? 

"I'm never going to be financially stable, so may as well make this a Christian Nationalist Fascist state and pray for Armageddon to arrive sooner."

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

That's just my personal hunch based on some of the data analyst posts in the ResetERA threads.

Newest drop and she is behind by 62 votes

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Because it's not about the "issues" or "Policy". That's not the appeal of the current Republican party to the current base Republican. Guess what is? :shh:

For one it's religion, the other because guns. He's got multiple high power rifles he can mount to his powerchair and fire with the chair's electronics. 

• Confused 1