Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (11 November 2021, PlayStation consoles/Xbox consoles/PC (Rockstar Launcher-only)/Switch) - Official Trailer and Screenshots

Brian

6 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I’d need to play SA with a map I can use, probably with one of those giant pointing arrows from Crazy Taxi to save pausing every 5 seconds.

Drive around the city long enough and you memorize where everything is. That's how it was for me anyway.

I mean it did have an in game map with waypoints you could stick too IIRC

• 4 weeks later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: "Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition" rated in South Korea
4 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

It's linked to the correct one. :confused: 

Tweet issues only occur on mobile on this board, fyi.

Why would you call me a plagiarist when I'm replying to the tweet right before my post which is the one you linked to? If anything you should have linked to the one that said it was a joke.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Why would you call me a plagiarist when I'm replying to the tweet right before my post which is the one you linked to? If anything you should have linked to the one that said it was a joke.

OH SHIT, my mobile tweet issues have left me crippled AGAIN! :lol: 

• True 1

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Rockstar Launcher update prepares for "Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition", remakes appear to use Unreal Engine 4
20 hours ago, TwinIon said:

If these games are using UE4, does that mean they might actually be relatively significant remasters, and not just HD upscales?

17 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

I'd say that's a fairly well-founded assumption.

Given how much Rockstar put into adding first person mode to GTAV I'd think they would do a lot more than a simple upres.

1 hour ago, TwinIon said:

The announcement page from R* is half announcement and half "what we'll be doing in GTA Online to celebrate!"

No screens, but even with a move to UE4, a Switch, Android, and iOS version doesn't bode well for my hopes that these will be much more than mild HD upscales but with modern controls.

Really weird to announce this as coming out this year without a single screenshot, like I’d hope it’s far enough along at this point to show it. But yeah the platforms it’s on keeps hopes low. But then you also have Immortals and Doom Eternal on switch and those obviously look nice on pc. 

I never actually played SA so I’m hoping these look at least as good as a modern portable game so this can be something I play on the deck.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Update: Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition to release "later this year" for PlayStation consoles/Xbox consoles/PC (Rockstar Launcher-only)/Switch