Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - The Definitive Edition (11 November 2021, PlayStation consoles/Xbox consoles/PC (Rockstar Launcher-only)/Switch) - Official Trailer and Screenshots

Brian

1 minute ago, stepee said:

Also Rockstar, you can go ahead and release the GTA5 definitive update on pc now thx

Btw since this came out originally the switch version is actually pretty decent now though, just, you know, toned down to run on switch.

Why don't you mod GTAV and make it look photo realistic on your PC?

2 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Why don't you mod GTAV and make it look photo realistic on your PC?

For the most part I don’t get into modding, idk why, I just don’t trust myself to make the right choices I guess. I think I also usually don’t like non official stuff. I just want to see how the current gen version looks with ray tracing, I probably would barely play it :P

3 minutes ago, stepee said:

For the most part I don’t get into modding, idk why, I just don’t trust myself to make the right choices I guess. I think I also usually don’t like non official stuff. I just want to see how the current gen version looks with ray tracing, I probably would barely play it :P

Damn. You could be playing Skyrim too with amazing mods! I understand your view point though. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Damn. You could be playing Skyrim too with amazing mods! I understand your view point though. 

I might actually mod Returnal if someone comes out with a difficulty cheat for it so I can play it because I loved that game besides not being able to progress!

• Halal 1

Warning for anyone wanting to play this at 120fps, won’t happen unless maybe on a 13900k or so as it’s weirdly cpu limited on high settings. You can leave it floating and probably average in the 90s or something but it’s varies so wildly so I’d just lock it. 4k/60 is fine so it’s not too bad but that’s disappointing since it’s just due to programming as the cpu often barely hits double digit utilization.

I’m guessing this is why the steam deck can’t run it at 60fps on the low preset, I don’t have power tools installed but I bet disabling smt makes it run better 

Okay yeah cpu utilization is garbage, for some reason GTA 3 is the worst, I had to turn down some lighting quality settings just to not drop from 60 at some poitsin that one which is crazy.

I was streaming to my deck maybe that pushed my cpu over the limit or something but oof

On 1/19/2023 at 4:00 PM, stepee said:

I might actually mod Returnal if someone comes out with a difficulty cheat for it so I can play it because I loved that game besides not being able to progress!

Same here. I see people saying their girlfriends beat it after never playing games and I can’t beat the first boss or even consistently get to it. Feels bad man.

• True 1