~*Official Thread of America's Return to Thoughts & Prayers Normalcy*~

_124794978_2d2a3208-b1bd-4946-999d-ba17a
WWW.BBC.COM

The suspect in last week's attack has "panic attacks" when around people of Asian descent, police say.

Police say a man accused of shooting three women at a salon in Dallas, Texas, harboured "delusions" about Asian people.

The FBI has opened a hate crime probe into Jeremy Theron Smith, 36, who was arrested on Monday for the attack.

Authorities say they believe the suspect may have been behind two other attacks on Asian businesses in the past month.

Anti-Asian violence has risen sharply in recent years in the US.

Dallas authorities say a man armed with a .22 rifle fired 13 shots inside the salon last Wednesday in the city's Koreatown neighbourhood.

Three women - the salon owner, a stylist and a customer, all of Korean descent - were treated for gunshot wounds and discharged from hospital. Four other people who were in the salon at the time were unscathed.

Q2QE5MEETDHSPBP7OG5M24TVMA.JPG
WWW.BOSTONGLOBE.COM

Austin, Texas, police have issued an arrest warrant charging a woman with the fatal shooting of Anna Moriah Wilson, a 25-year-old Dartmouth graduate and professional gravel cyclist killed May 11 in Texas days before a race.

3 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

You will NEVER convince me that this country/society gives a damn about its children.

I’m sorry but aren’t they destroying Roe Vs Wade. They’re saving children from death . . . . so they can all witness/die at a school shooting like any other true American school child. 

Yeah, personal possessions are more import to people then actual people. 

9 minutes ago, Chris- said:

There seems to be a lot of conflicting information in terms of fatalities and whether or not the shooter is in custody. 

I'm seeing 15 dead, 14 children one teacher and the shooter is in custody. Not sure how... supposedly an 18 year old from a nearby high school :|

EDIT: Ok yeah some are reporting the shooter is dead and some are reporting he's in custody. He's been named, but I'm not naming him here.

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I'm seeing 15 dead, 14 children one teacher and the shooter is in custody. Not sure how... supposedly an 18 year old from a nearby high school :|

Other reports have said the shooter is dead. 

2 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Sandy hook convinced me of that. 

As long as there is imaginary government tyranny, that is somehow prevented by firearms, that we must defend ourselves against what's a classroom of 3rd graders really worth? 

Oh man, it just occurred to me that a theater owner friend of mine lives in Uvalde and has kids in that age range. Not sure if at that school.