Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

As if DeSanitizer needed more dirt piled on his corpse campaign have you seen that now he is embroiled in Bootgate?

Trump, Mr. 6'4 himself is bad enough, but Ronny is just kind of sad. It reminds me of that joke about how no one appreciates the value of rounding up like a 5'11 guy on Tinder.

If a guy is in cowboy boots and CLAIMING 5'11 than he is 5'9 at most :lol:

19 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

As if DeSanitizer needed more dirt piled on his corpse campaign have you seen that now he is embroiled in Bootgate?

Trump, Mr. 6'4 himself is bad enough, but Ronny is just kind of sad. It reminds me of that joke about how no one appreciates the value of rounding up like a 5'11 guy on Tinder.

If a guy is in cowboy boots and CLAIMING 5'11 than he is 5'9 at most :lol:

Nothing to add here but the tinder comment. The amount of times girls would say some version of “oh, you’re actually tall” on tinder meets tells me how prevalent that rounding up thing is.

Guys are stupid, not like it can be hidden after all.

1 hour ago, SuperSpreader said:

Man I've never had these thoughts

wtf

The weird part to me is having that horrible thought and not keeping it to yourself, not even making a joke about it if you had to let it out, but to instead seek validation for what you know is the wrong answer online. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, stepee said:

The weird part to me is having that horrible thought and not keeping it to yourself, not even making a joke about it if you had to let it out, but to instead seek validation for what you know is the wrong answer online. 

At least he can oust like-minded individuals with him.

13 hours ago, stepee said:

First time being exposed to red pill incel losers I take it?

WWW.MEDIAMATTERS.ORG

In a new study, Media Matters analyzed Rumble’s “Battle Leaderboard Top 50” — a prominently displayed ranking of the 50 most-liked videos from the previous 24 hours — once per day from February 1, 2023, through July 31, 2023. The overwhelming majority (nearly 95%) belong to right-wing or conspiracy theorist channels. Key findings include:  57% of all videos on the leaderboard were from right-wing media...

7 hours ago, MarSolo said:

IMG_3730.jpg?ex=6563c5a6&is=655150a6&hm=

Dramatic scene

Setting: A bustling political warroom.

A nervous looking aide enters to adress our protagonists.

"Mr. Baia, Mr. Vought I am afraid I have some bad news. After months of in-depth interviews and intensive polling we have determined that the average age of your fanbase is...."

*Adjusts glasses and double checks page....*

"....Died two years ago...."

• Halal 1

7 minutes ago, chakoo said:

What about a round LED ornament that lets you put your own picture on it? I'm use that must exist already on aliexpress somewhere.

Only things I can find are the ones with little square displays. But holy hell it would be awesome with have a full sphere oled ornament so you can the blackest possible hair dye sweats.

• Haha 1

WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

The legal battle stems from the attorney general’s unsuccessful 2020 lawsuit that leaned heavily on discredited claims of election fraud in other states. Paxton’s lawyers argue that the bar’s lawsuit…

Why isn't the DOJ investigating this piece of shit for election fraud? He's ADMITTED to rejecting 2.5 MILLION mail-in ballot applications in 2020 so Trump would win the state.

• True 1