Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

1 hour ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:
WWW.AXIOS.COM

Who could have seen this coming

• "The fact that half of America's adult population is single for the first time, to suggest that somehow being married or not married is going to be the determining factor of whether you're a good president or not — it sounds like we're living in 1963 and not 2023," Scott said then.

Imagine saying this while being in the GOP.  Honestly though if he doesn't want people to know about his private life and the people in it, he uhhhh should not be running.

5 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:
  • "The fact that half of America's adult population is single for the first time, to suggest that somehow being married or not married is going to be the determining factor of whether you're a good president or not — it sounds like we're living in 1963 and not 2023," Scott said then.

Imagine saying this while being in the GOP.  Honestly though if he doesn't want people to know about his private life and the people in it, he uhhhh should not be running.

They’re just worried he’s gay let’s be honest

On 8/17/2023 at 9:27 AM, CastletonSnob said:
0529%20Impeachment%20Managers%20BD%20TT%
WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

After Paxton’s lawyers sought to dismiss articles of impeachment as unsubstantiated, House managers responded by accusing the suspended attorney general of going to great lengths to cover up his rela…

With how corrupt the Texas Republican Party is, the DOJ should investigate the 2022 Texas election.

“The other side are idiots for claiming election fraud, but when I do it, it’s fine!”

Just now, CastletonSnob said:

It's not Oklahoma or West Virginia red. It's more like North Carolina or Georgia red. 

It’s red, and the election was fair. Claiming fraud with zero evidence is gross when Trump does it, it’s gross when Stacy Abrahams does it, and it’s gross when voters do it.

5 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

It’s red, and the election was fair. Claiming fraud with zero evidence is gross when Trump does it, it’s gross when Stacy Abrahams does it, and it’s gross when voters do it.

Except that with how corrupt we know for a fact Abbott, Patrick and Paxton are, there's every reason to believe they committed election fraud.

7 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

Except that with how corrupt we know for a fact Abbott, Patrick and Paxton are, there's every reason to believe they committed election fraud.

Again, no there isn’t and you’re just making stuff to.

like, you’re repeating Trump talking points word for word. “They are so corrupt, they must have cheated to beat me. I feel it in my gut”.

6 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Again, no there isn’t and you’re just making stuff to.

like, you’re repeating Trump talking points word for word. “They are so corrupt, they must have cheated to beat me. I feel it in my gut”.

"Claiming fraud with zero evidence is gross when Trump does it, and it's gross when Stacey Abrams does it".

You're essentially saying, "BOTH SIDES!".

Republicans are demonstrably more corrupt than Democrats. That's the whole reason this thread even exists. Notice how when a politician or voter is caught engaging in election/voter fraud,  9 times out of 10, it's a Republican.

5 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

If voter fraud was actually committed in Texas, then the GOP threw the money down the drain because there was no way in hell the Democrats were going to win anyway.

Texas could absolutely turn blue, or at least purple, with a competent state Democratic Party and support from the DNC.

10 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

Texas could absolutely turn blue, or at least purple, with a competent state Democratic Party and support from the DNC.

In 15 years, maybe.

34 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

"Claiming fraud with zero evidence is gross when Trump does it, and it's gross when Stacey Abrams does it".

You're essentially saying, "BOTH SIDES!".

Republicans are demonstrably more corrupt than Democrats. That's the whole reason this thread even exists. Notice how when a politician or voter is caught engaging in election/voter fraud,  9 times out of 10, it's a Republican.

yes, exactly, it’s disgusting on both sides. Dems didn’t win texas because more people voted Red, period. 

19 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

In 15 years, maybe.

yes, exactly, it’s disgusting on both sides. Dems didn’t win texas because more people voted Red, period. 

Harris County alone could turn Texas purple if it went like 65% blue. Why do you think Abbott and Co. are going after it so much?

Texas could turn purple with a good GOTV effort.

19 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

Why aren't Abbott and DeSantis being investigated for human trafficking? Why isn't Thomas being investigated for corruption? Why aren't Ivanka and Jared being investigated for making deals with the Saudis?

Fuck, I wish Biden picked an Attorney General with some balls.

How do you know they’re not? Do you need an announcement every time the fbi opens an investigation

2 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Remember the party of family values supports a woman openly committing adultery 

I mean I personally love adultery, nothing better than when they keep their rings on, but I ain’t the one claiming a divine mandate on pussy access

Well, she did file for divorce back in May. So technically married, but is it really adultery at that point?

2 hours ago, ThreePi said:

Well, she did file for divorce back in May. So technically married, but is it really adultery at that point?

7 minutes ago, TUFKAK said:

By their dogma yea. And is this the guy she cheated on her husband with too?

As @TUFKAK stated, under Christian theology, this is very much considered to be adultery as it represents a relationship outside of marriage.

• Sicko 1

On 9/2/2023 at 1:05 PM, CastletonSnob said:

I keep getting phone calls from the Texas Democrat Party asking me to run for office. Pushing that rock up that hill seems like too much work. And who has time to run for office now that Starfield is out?