Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Yeah. Not very commonplace where most Mormons live though. 

Right :p

I'm thinking like... Ethiopia... Where it's been about the same since like 100 AD. (I could also be very uninformed about this)

• Halal 1

12 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Just belief in and worship of Jesus. Whereas I feel most other Christians make that half of the definition with the other half being Jesus being part of the traditional trinity which Mormons reject. 

I think there's a fair portion of Christians that, while they might not think Catholics are "not Christian" to the same extent that Mormons "are not Christian" believe that Catholics are sufficiently weird and only count since they're grandfathered in.

1 hour ago, Kal-El814 said:

I think there's a fair portion of Christians that, while they might not think Catholics are "not Christian" to the same extent that Mormons "are not Christian" believe that Catholics are sufficiently weird and only count since they're grandfathered in.

Unfortunately they are mistaken, they simply have simpleton understanding and built their own selfish versions of Jesus. 

6 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Even if some Democrats don't consider Mormonism Christianity, if someone is a follower of Mormonism doesn't that still make them a person of faith? Just not the Christian faith. 

There is no place for logic in theocracy.  

• True 2

9 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Even if some Democrats don't consider Mormonism Christianity, if someone is a follower of Mormonism doesn't that still make them a person of faith? Just not the Christian faith. 

Many Christians don't consider it "faith" unless it's their "faith". I also think many don't consider Romney a "man of faith" because he's a rich venture capitalist. 

• Thanks 1
  • True 3

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Many Christians don't consider it "faith" unless it's their "faith". I also think many don't consider Romney a "man of faith" because he's a rich venture capitalist. 

I mean, don't Christians consider Muslims, Jews, Hindus, Buddhists, etc. people of a faith, thus making them a person of faith? Or are Democratic Christians really that stupid?

Also then what are all those rich televangelists to these people? They're all grifters making mad money too like Romney in that context.

13 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

Heretics 

Facts. 

Edit: The older religions I'm fine with Protestantism just feels like capitalism cope at this point. I legit could not marry a Protestant. Allah and Yahweh are my same diety so yolo.

• Halal 1

28 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

She gonna get Kang'd from the Fox Cinematic Universe 

"The left says they support strong independent women, but as soon as you punch your ex husband in the face they turn on you." 

WWW.CBSNEWS.COM

Federal officials and a congressman said National Guard soldiers deployed by Texas Gov. Greg Abbott did not allow Border Patrol agents to attempt to rescue the migrants.

Garland is an abject failure as an Attorney General for allowing Abbott to get away with being evil.

• Guillotine 1

Alright, so this is a new one for me. I’m at the gym right now, I don’t normally go on Sundays but my schedule changed, anyway: some dude I’ve never seen before walks up to me and starts talking to me, begins talking about politics, moves to conspiracy theories, and I’m like “bro, I’m trying to deadlift. What are you talking about?” and he says something like “oh, sorry, it’s just nice to see someone who supports the cause”… I’m confused as fuck for a minute, then I realized what shirt I’m wearing; during the pandemic it was difficult to get 3000 series GPUs, but EVGA, being the bosses that they are, made a queue you could enter to be able to purchase a GPU as they became available, and they made EVGA tshirts that they gave people on orders over $700 that say “I survived the queue!” on the back. At that point I say to the guy “no, if you’re referring to my shirt it’s about a queue, like, an actual line I waited in for a hard to get PC part.”, the guy “… oh… uhh” and I cut him off and say “I’m going to deadlift now. Have a good day and I hope you see JFK Jr soon or whatever”.

JFC. I guess I’ll retire this fucking shirt.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 7

19 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Alright, so this is a new one for me. I’m at the gym right now, I don’t normally go on Sundays but my schedule changed, anyway: some dude I’ve never seen before walks up to me and starts talking to me, begins talking about politics, moves to conspiracy theories, and I’m like “bro, I’m trying to deadlift. What are you talking about?” and he says something like “oh, sorry, it’s just nice to see someone who supports the cause”… I’m confused as fuck for a minute, then I realized what shirt I’m wearing; during the pandemic it was difficult to get 3000 series GPUs, but EVGA, being the bosses that they are, made a queue you could enter to be able to purchase a GPU as they became available, and they made EVGA tshirts that they gave people on orders over $700 that say “I survived the queue!” on the back. At that point I say to the guy “no, if you’re referring to my shirt it’s about a queue, like, an actual line I waited in for a hard to get PC part.”, the guy “… oh… uhh” and I cut him off and say “I’m going to deadlift now. Have a good day and I hope you see JFK Jr soon or whatever”.

JFC. I guess I’ll retire this fucking shirt.

Yeah, I had to do the same with my shirt that say "Make Mordor Great Again." Some came up to me in town and I forgot I had it on, as I was doing some housework. Started talking about how immigrants were ruining the country and how it was nice to see someone sticking up for my hometown. I about lost it laughing in the hardware store.

• Haha 1
  • Hugs 1