Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

Having a bunch of relatives in Appalachia, I feel so sorry that they are grifted into voting against their own interests

Fuck the democrat party. They're a bunch of stinky turds. But I hate that fuckers like Madison Cawthorn pray on their insecurity.

I wish, more than anything, that we could explain to them than you have one party that feeds on fear, while the other doesn't.

3 hours ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

A Christmas miracle!

dca4b528-5680-4eb2-9a3b-8ad7e8c97dcb-lar
WLOS.COM

A spokesperson for Representative Madison Cawthorn (R-District 11) took to social media Wednesday night to make a personal...

He can now fully devote himself to his hobby: being a rapey sex-pest.

14 hours ago, Jason said:
5fd0cb34cee0cf00114fa567?width=1200&form
WWW.BUSINESSINSIDER.COM

Carone told a local newspaper that she's "running on election integrity," and said Michigan needed a return to "conservative values."

Just realized that ‘Notorious Giuliani’ would be a great name for a rapper.

I contend that Cawthorn's whole purpose in life since his accident is making up for the fact that his dick doesn't work anymore.

Rejected from college and turned from handsome stud to impotence in his early 20's while believing his birth and station granted him certain priveliges (I have no idea how to spell that word), name another person more vulnerable to fascism. Praying on fear and insecurity. He peaked in high school in his mind.

2 minutes ago, Fizzzzle said:

Speaking as someone who was groomed to be a conservative for most of my life... They kind of are. They prey on fear and insecurity, which is a hell of a motivator. It's kind of like a cult. 

People have agency and white supremacy and conservative social identity are their interests

6 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

People have agency and white supremacy and conservative social identity are their interests

You have to think deeper than that, though. From birth, you're basically groomed to think that 'others' are coming to take YOUR birthrights. The world is falling apart around you. Like I said, a cult. It was only when I grew up enough to think "whatever, the world sucks anyway" that I moved to the left. The fear had left me because I had resigned myself to defeat.

I say that to say that I'm (mostly) not an idiot and I was still taken in by the conservative grift. 

The world is not falling apart. No one is coming for your anything, because you ultimately don't matter and no one cares about you. It's always been this way and always will be.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

You have to think deeper than that, though. From birth, you're basically groomed to think that 'others' are coming to take YOUR birthrights. The world is falling apart around you. Like I said, a cult. It was only when I grew up enough to think "whatever, the world sucks anyway" that I moved to the left. The fear had left me because I had resigned myself to defeat.

I say that to say that I'm (mostly) not an idiot and I was still taken in by the conservative grift. 

The world is not falling apart. No one is coming for your anything, because you ultimately don't matter and no one cares about you. It's always been this way and always will be.

I don't believe we need to think more deeply than this when it comes to topics like flagrant racism, xenophobia, homophobia, etc.

I can appreciate that when it comes to topics like fiscal / tax policy, redistricting, etc., yes, sure, I don't expect individual people to do or be able to do the macro actuarial work to understand that trickle down economics don't work. And I get that a paycheck with less coming out for taxes feels good.

But the preposterous fear of the other? No, I'm sorry, people don't get a pass. I have sympathy for people raised like that, knowing many of them. I appreciate that deprogramming is not a trivial thing. I understand that having family members and loved ones who traffic in that is difficult and not everyone can just cut the cord from shitty relatives. 

Being raised racist and xenophobic is not a moral failing. Remaining racist and xenophobic, or becoming those things? It is.

16 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

hanging stan marsh GIF by South Park

On 12/23/2021 at 5:27 PM, Fizzzzle said:

I contend that Cawthorn's whole purpose in life since his accident is making up for the fact that his dick doesn't work anymore.

Rejected from college and turned from handsome stud to impotence in his early 20's while believing his birth and station granted him certain priveliges (I have no idea how to spell that word), name another person more vulnerable to fascism. Praying on fear and insecurity. He peaked in high school in his mind.

This is true for a LOT of young guys with SCIs, add in the factor that it is very common for the injury to the direct result of their own stupidity. 

4 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

The Pauls have to be one of America's stupidest political families. 

I wish Rand's neighbor would finish the job.

3 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Rand Paul is a fucking idiot.

So much for the tolerant left. :|

• Haha 1
  • True 1

15 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

They’re floor to ceiling crazy. Reading this and thinking the real problem is wokeism shows that you had childhood lead poisoning. 

Just came to post this. Tucker is an evil scumbag with blood on his hands. And Joe Rogan is so impossibly stupid that I'm surprised his roid-addled brain even knows how to breathe.

15 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

They’re floor to ceiling crazy. Reading this and thinking the real problem is wokeism shows that you had childhood lead poisoning. 

The guy was bad news and sharing the info with law enforcement is appropriate, but sharing the guy's full name on twitter is kind of horrible. Telling people not to badger him doesn't make it better. If you didn't want that, you shouldn't have shared his full name. People on twitter knowing who he is isn't going to help anything, it's only going to get him harassed and reignite the hate.

• Confused 1