Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

17 hours ago, sblfilms said:

People want punishment, which requires nothing of the offender and gives instant satisfaction to the offended. They want this even though reconciliation is the better outcome. It is a shame.

Reading the text exchange it is amazing to see how quickly the man backed off his crazy pretty much just by the congressman being nice to him. And then the congressman turns around and throw the guy like a slab of meat into the tiger exhibit of social media.

There is nothing positive to be gained by publicly outing the man, only more rage. How is that good for any of us?

Like I said, he went one step too far. Blur out the guy’s name, blur out the face, and show the feel good “I talked to him and showed him that I’m human too and not some right wing boogeyman” part. A lot of Senators and Congressmen could use this to reach a lot of people. Instead, he just created another right wing “victim”.

What is he even trying to say? It snowed and what now? What does it have to do with BLM?

I mean, I guess that's why it's dumb, but what dumb point is he even trying for? They didn't make preparations for the snow but they do for BLM protests?

4 hours ago, SuperSpreader said:

I don't know if Trump can win 2024 if he's the speaker. If anything too much speaking is why he lost.

Make him the fucking speaker. Think about it folks. He will have to sit there in his chair listening to these people speak for hours upon hours a day without any tv, Fox News call ins or golf. HE WILL BE STUCK IN D.C. and Democrats can filibuster him to fucking hell. He wouldn’t last a month

4 minutes ago, silentbob said:

Make him the fucking speaker. Think about it folks. He will have to sit there in his chair listening to these people speak for hours upon hours a day without any tv, Fox News call ins or golf. HE WILL BE STUCK IN D.C. and Democrats can filibuster him to fucking hell. He wouldn’t last a month

He will delegate the chair as all speakers do

On 1/12/2022 at 3:36 PM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Excited Season 2 GIF by The Office

A rebuttal: 

210923084101-desantis-super-tease.jpg
WWW.CNN.COM

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said one of his biggest regrets in office was not speaking out "much louder" in March 2020, when former President Donald Trump advised the nation to stay home...

Ballsy prediction, but if DeSantis starts doing Trump style rallies, he can beat Trump.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

You know, I'm not one to say that Ted talks with no diversity necessarily means everyone's a racist grifter, but...

(We made sure we got exactly one black man and one black woman to perfectly goldilocks those racist feelings you don't want to admit you have, even to yourself!)

7 hours ago, MarSolo said:

A rebuttal: 

210923084101-desantis-super-tease.jpg
WWW.CNN.COM

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis said one of his biggest regrets in office was not speaking out "much louder" in March 2020, when former President Donald Trump advised the nation to stay home...

Ballsy prediction, but if DeSantis starts doing Trump style rallies, he can beat Trump.

Nah he doesn't have the charisma. Trump makes libs madder therefore he will beat him in a primary. Policy details aren't nearly as important. 

13 hours ago, Air_Delivery said:

Nah he doesn't have the charisma. Trump makes libs madder therefore he will beat him in a primary. Policy details aren't nearly as important. 

I think if he starts pushing back against vaccines and covid protocols? He might beat Trump. He’s not like Cruz and the rest.