Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread

Marjorie Taylor Greene is the exact kind of person that would walk into a restaurant, ask what soups you have, you say "gazpacho," and she says "yeah, I'll have that" and complain that it's cold.

To be honest I've had plenty of other experiences with liberal places and pimento cheese. People don't know it's supposed to be cold.

2 hours ago, Fizzzzle said:

Marjorie Taylor Greene is the exact kind of person that would walk into a restaurant, ask what soups you have, you say "gazpacho," and she says "yeah, I'll have that" and complain that it's cold.

To be honest I've had plenty of other experiences with liberal places and pimento cheese. People don't know it's supposed to be cold.

Wait, hold up.  You ate with liberals who thought what they ordered was supposed to be hot, or you ate in a liberal area that served you hot pimento cheese?

43 minutes ago, LazyPiranha said:

Wait, hold up.  You ate with liberals who thought what they ordered was supposed to be hot, or you ate in a liberal area that served you hot pimento cheese?

A bar I worked at in Portland had pimento cheese on the menu. People ordered it and thought it was supposed to be hot, because pimento cheese is not a thing in Portland and people don't like unexpectedly cold cheese dips.

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Alaska at least has natural beauty. Ohio has...the gravesite of the Pringles' guy?

Ohio has plenty of natural beauty. 

SJY5QOHJV4I6XIV2HPRR2NESLA.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

In Ohio, Hocking Hills State Park offers family-friendly waterfalls, ravines and caves.

92542.jpg?w=636&h=477eoa_buzzardroost_david-ike.jpg?wid=1500Screen-Shot-2017-08-18-at-1.03.57-PM.png

southern and eastern Ohio are some of the most beautiful places on earth and you’re wrong to say otherwise. 

11 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Ohio has plenty of natural beauty. 

SJY5QOHJV4I6XIV2HPRR2NESLA.jpg&w=1440
WWW.WASHINGTONPOST.COM

In Ohio, Hocking Hills State Park offers family-friendly waterfalls, ravines and caves.

92542.jpg?w=636&h=477eoa_buzzardroost_david-ike.jpg?wid=1500Screen-Shot-2017-08-18-at-1.03.57-PM.png

southern and eastern Ohio are some of the most beautiful places on earth and you’re wrong to say otherwise. 

Nothing you can’t get in Appalachia writ large, wouldn’t be a huge loss

43 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Which is all Ohio really is when you think about it; Columbus is essentially a large strip mall. 

Hey man, a huge chunk of that city is legitimate in-tact pre-war fabric. Go street view around the South side of the city and tell me it’s a strip mall. #MidwesternSolidarity

Anytime someone ends a point with "the Jewish state of Israel" should be met with apprehension. Though it's curious how the right balances which form of anti-Semitism they espouse. Fuck Islam! But back Saudi Arabia! Except don't because 9/11! But do, because fuck Iran! Yay Israel for fighting them both, they're like abrahamic cousins! Only Jews want to rule the world, so fuck them! But they also fight Iran, so send them weapons!

It's exhausting.

On the topic of Ohio, my mom, grandparents, a couple of my great grandparents, and many others of my bloodline are buried there, so... Still a shit hole.

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Official Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Elected Officials Are
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Official "Look How Insane and Shitty ALL GOP Officials Are" Thread