Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

4 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

oNWcFM1.jpg

I’m sure this will get the same treatment as omar’s tweet

Considering his age and income over the last 40 years, Sanders should have been a multi-millionaire YEARS ago.  But he's shitty with his money.  He's the type of person who "invests" in timeshares, I bet.

So my advisers are shit, i trust a dictator who would literally pave a road with his people's corpses if it pleased him, and i'm happy he called my opponent an idiot whos name i can't spell, and is apparently a signal for me to jump off a bridge.

Like honestly, this helps Biden more than anything.

Elizabeth Warren is now among Democratic front runners

Elizabeth Warren has made inroads among Democrats, especially liberals.  Just about as many Democratic primary voters in the latest Economist/YouGov Poll say they are considering the Massachusetts Senator for the Democratic presidential nomination as are considering Vermont Senator Bernie Sanders. Warren still lags behind former Vice President Joe Biden by just a few percentage points on this question.

:pray:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, PaladinSolo said:

Seems like more half the field will definitely be gone for the 3rd debate.

I'm most interested in how much better Harris is doing than Booker and Gillibrand. All of them seemed in, say, 2012, to be rising stars in the party, all in the Senate, and I'd say Gillibrand/Booker were significantly more notable at the time than Harris. But they've had a harder time gaining traction than Harris so far.

I don't see a huge charisma difference, either. Fortunately for them, debates can be really good for helping low-polling people. And also fortunately for them, doing better in Iowa/New Hampshire is better than polling nationally at this point.

Also fortunate for them is that it's May 2019, not January 2020. :p 

46 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

I'm most interested in how much better Harris is doing than Booker and Gillibrand. All of them seemed in, say, 2012, to be rising stars in the party, all in the Senate, and I'd say Gillibrand/Booker were significantly more notable at the time than Harris. But they've had a harder time gaining traction than Harris so far.

I don't see a huge charisma difference, either. Fortunately for them, debates can be really good for helping low-polling people. And also fortunately for them, doing better in Iowa/New Hampshire is better than polling nationally at this point.

Also fortunate for them is that it's May 2019, not January 2020. :p 

Not sure about Booker, but one thing that comes to mind is that I'd bet primary voters are more likely than average to still remember Gillibrand pouncing on drumming Franken out, and to still be unhappy with her over it.