Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

Stop making AOC happen.  Not only is she a bad choice to be in leadership because of a lack of experience, she's effectively too young to be speaker of the house as she would be ineligible to be President via the line of succession. 

There are a lot of talented, middle aged, and still progressive people to choose from to lead the House.

Just now, mclumber1 said:

Stop making AOC happen.  Not only is she a bad choice to be in leadership because of a lack of experience, she's effectively too young to be speaker of the house as she would be ineligible to be President via the line of succession. 

There are a lot of talented, middle aged, and still progressive people to choose from to lead the House.

We know she's all of these things, but we're thinking longer term. Hell, even mid-term. She'll continue to get experience and continue to build a cohort. 

Just now, Comet said:

We know she's all of these things, but we're thinking longer term. Hell, even mid-term. She'll continue to get experience and continue to build a cohort. 

agree fuck the short term. She at least has concrete views that will get people on board that current leadership fails at. I don’t care if she can’t be president yet. Let her have way more influence on the party. 

4 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

yeah, because this has been something we’ve needed soooo often. I’d definitely take the stance “we’ll cross that bridge when we get there”. 

Just now, Comet said:

I honestly never knew this lol

I would say that the House Dems could really troll the right by making Obama the Speaker - man oh man that would rustle some jimmies.  But it would also be a dumb move because he wouldn't be eligible to be President via succession.