Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

15 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

What am I missing about Silver? A 10% chance for a Trump win is not 0%. Is everyone just XComming themselves?

Yeah, I don't get it. I think I need to repost that SMBC comic with how sports fans seem to understand probability better than people that follow politics. Like, if I had a 10% chance of winning the lottery, I'd play everyday and not even blink.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

What the Dems need to address in a major way:

So I think this is overall GOOD for America.  Now the GOP just needs to field a candidate who isn't as toxic as Trump.  

No one party should have a monopoly on a certain race or ethnicity.  

2 minutes ago, atom631 said:

so if the margins are this tight everywhere else - is trump not going to concede and demand a recount? 

If the margin is under 1%, they will absolutely request a recount

1 minute ago, BloodyHell said:

I smoked almost 7 grams of pot, and ate 600mg of edibles last night. Normally that would las me a couple of weeks. My wife polished off a bottle of wine and relaxed in a thc/cbd bubble bath why we waited to see if the world fell apart 

I took mushrooms and drank almost a 12 pack of white claws

That's a shitload of THC. I thought I had some high tolerances... I don't even know what 600mg of edibles would do to me. 40-50mg gets me a nice buzz... and I'm too cheap to take more than that. That's like $250 bucks worth of edibles at our local (legal) prices.

1 minute ago, ort said:

That's a shitload of THC. I thought I had some high tolerances... I don't even know what 600mg of edibles would do to me. That's like $250 bucks worth of edibles at our local (legal) prices.

I think apoc’s research was a little dicey on this one. 

• Haha 4

Just now, ort said:

That's a shitload of THC. I thought I had some high tolerances... I don't even know what 600mg of edibles would do to me. That's like $250 bucks worth of edibles at our local (legal) prices.

Id pass out. My tolerance is pretty low for the moment. I don't smoke often. So probably will smoke at like 9-11pmish to relax and before going to sleep once we get the go ahead. I imagine camping out will be required. Probably will go with as much cash as I can get to make sure I have a healthy stash. 

I wonder if some of this isn't blowback from COVID cutting the other way. People who are sick of it and don't want to vote for the party that wants to lock everything down.

I mean, I get it. I 100% COMPLETELY FUCKING get that feeling... but still... ugh...

1 minute ago, ort said:

I usually take 2-300 when I do them. YoU mostly become part of whatever you’re sitting in, with an intense body buzz. Comparable to mushrooms without viduals or the ability to move

Just now, BloodyHell said:

I usually take 2-300 when I do them. YoU mostly become part of whatever you’re sitting in, with an intense body buzz. Comparable to mushrooms without viduals or the ability to move

I remember in the past taking edibles and feeling like I was going to melt into the floor. Like I was going to vibrate into another dimension. This was way back before legalization and knowing what was in anything so I have no idea how much THC I consumed.

Edibles just don't work well for me. Maybe because I'm a big dude... and at the price, I don't want to really see how much it would take to get me where I want to go.

3 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Id pass out. My tolerance is pretty low for the moment. I don't smoke often. So probably will smoke at like 9-11pmish to relax and before going to sleep once we get the go ahead. I imagine camping out will be required. Probably will go with as much cash as I can get to make sure I have a healthy stash. 

I rarely ever smoke, my girlfriend is a wake-and-baker every day. She can smoke/eat things that barely phase her that make me just pass out immediately.