Joe Biden beats Donald Trump, officially making Trump a one-term twice impeached, twice popular-vote losing president

1 minute ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This thread is a sham because it was merged with some other thread.

By fiat from an unelected leader. It was all in the interest of preparing our bodies for the election to be in sync with the threads, we were all too blind to see it at the time.

13 minutes ago, Signifyin(g)Monkey said:

So to keep the 'Trump as Orange Nero' metaphor alive, we would now have to see Biden, Harris, and a few more in the presidential order of succession step down early on in his term to approximate 'The Year of the Four Emperors', and then wind up with a pretty decent candidate to stand for Vespasian. (Maybe whoever gets appointed Secretary of State?)

Although I'm open to labeling Trump as Romulus Augustulus and interpreting our current era as the beginning of the Fall of Rome, with him being the last, fairly pathetic emperor.  But then that means the barbarians will rule in the West, and Biden isn't very barbarian-ish.  Although Xi definitely makes a good 'Emperor of the Eastern Empire', which essentially took off while the Western fell.

@Commissar SFLUFAN Thoughts?

Trump is definitely one of the end-state Western Roman Emperors, but I will have to think some more as to which one!

2 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

Fuck it, if Biden is declared the winner, I'm buying Pikmin 3 on the Switch. 

After the fuckfest that was last night, I need something comfy, calming, and serene to play.

No my friend, if Biden wins, I will buy you your copy of Pikmin 3. And if he doesn't then I'm DEFINITLY buying you a copy to keep you busy! So basically I've now decided I'm buying your copy, physical or digital, what's your flavor? 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

No my friend, if Biden wins, I will buy you your copy of Pikmin 3. And if he doesn't then I'm DEFINITLY buying you a copy to keep you busy! So basically I've now decided I'm buying your copy, physical or digital, what's your flavor? 

If you're being serious, PM me and we'll talk.

7 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

You’re a good man. :kiss:

3 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

Law and order mormons. 

18 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Also, to be clear, I very much doubt the allowance of slavery as punishment in Utah's constitution was a racial thing. Probably more of a religious thing. Mormons hate apostates. And they reaaaalllly fucking hated them back during the time the constitution was written. Before Utah was a state many people were killed simply for being apostates. It was in the doctrine.