First presidential debate between Biden and Trump, tonight at 9pm ET

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

Leaving the British Empire was clearly a mistake.

Why leave the British Empire, when the British Empire will come to you?

5f70933d74fe5b0018a8dabb?width=1200&form
WWW.INSIDER.COM

Meghan Markle is encouraging people to vote in the 2020 election, but despite rumors, she's never publicly spoken about wanting a career in politics.

I do agree that Biden didn’t do terrible. He did ok. Tons of missed opportunities and it seems like he didn’t prep properly for Trump, but he did well enough to maintain his lead.

edit: I think I’m just harsher on him for missed opportunities. I think he did relatively bad given the chances he had to hit Trump. Trump controlled the debate and he definitely went all in on rallying his base. 

6 minutes ago, Massdriver said:

I do agree that Biden didn’t do terrible. He did ok. Tons of missed opportunities and it seems like he didn’t prep properly for Trump, but he did well enough to maintain his lead.

edit: I think I’m just harsher on him for missed opportunities. I think he did relatively bad given the chances he had to hit Trump. Trump controlled the debate and he definitely went all in on rallying his base. 

If they do another debate I think Biden would be a lot more prepared for trump 

18 minutes ago, DarkStar189 said:

When Trump was asked this question I swear my heart rate increased. I don't know what I expected his answer to be, but when I heard what he said my jaw literally dropped. 

I was totally expecting him to change the subject. That wasn't even a dog whistle, but nobody is going to talk about it. Is wild that the outside literally asked a white supremacists group to stand by and watch who's voting in 2020 and that isn't the lede everywhere. We deserve this.

2 hours ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

Under my regime, all debate club members will be summarily executed for thinking this shit is actually worthwhile.

I’ve said elsewhere that this “debate” should be feats of strength (like drinking a large glass of water and walking down stairs) followed by a few rounds of “Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader?”