First presidential debate between Biden and Trump, tonight at 9pm ET

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

I'm lol'ing at the response I'm seeing from Zoomers online, saying that both are the same, they are just old men, etc. Shut the fuck up, your entire generation is going around spreading COVID-19, your opinion doesn't count.

Totally, fuck Zoomers. They were supposed to be better, they're just the new Boomers. 

It seems the biggest takeaway from Twitter and cable news is Trump refusing to condemn white supremacy and his “stand back and by” comments.

I don’t want to discount that. I really don’t. But his comments about election integrity, litigating the results for months, refusing to accept the results if “the votes are fraudulent,” and asking his supporters to watch the polls, are so fucking dangerous.

I’m genuinely scared.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, SlipperySlope said:

Just now, DarkStar189 said:

e9220f77eb5f07408a95e78f61a65f40_w200.gi

Like pretty much everything, we're left to wait for the election to see if this matters.

Because the analysis goes like this..

- Ultimately this whining is self defeating for Trump. It only solidifies the narrative that Trump lost because winners don't use the championship ceremony to whine about refs.

- People will counter that this persecution complex plays with his brand.

- We can counter it only plays with his base.

- That's enough to win him the election.

- No it's not.

And yet again we return to the election being the only thing that matters.

6 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Yeah, it's probably messy reporting on their part. They're likely combining their "Who do you think will win the debate?" with their "Who do you think won the debate?" poll.

It also doesn't math, it means 12% don't think either won or don't know, so they're probably just Trump supporters who won't admit he lost. 

2 minutes ago, Littleronin said:

So I turned it on about 15 minutes into it and just seen/heard Trump yelling over everyone in an Adderall fueled high and turned it off shortly after that. Was there anything else to it outside of that?

Trump was asked how he feels about black people and responded by saying he loves the police. He was asked about Proud Boy violence and basically told them to stand down and wait for orders. And he exhorted his supporters to go hang out at polling stations as "observers".

18 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

I will be listening to it tomorrow at 5am while I'm at the gym. The constant rage from hearing the back and forth should elevate my workout to the next level... or give me an aneurysm... definitely one of the two.

Uhh... I guess we’re going with aneurysm... good thing I like the smell of toast