PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

On 9/21/2020 at 12:12 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Think of it this way.

PC gamers are guys who buy Ferraris. Complicated, expensive, powerful.

Console gamers are like soccer moms. They want a cheap minivan but also want it have the best features. So am I going to choose between a Dodge Grand Caravan or Honda Odyssey?

And so while they bicker about that you're sitting over here with your Ferrari saying, just buy one of these. And they are like nah, I can't put a Ferrari in a garage like a minivan. And you're like, no man you can put a Ferrari in a garage no problem

And they respond with

Luke Skywalker GIF by Star Wars

I've been pretty much a life long PC gamer first, but always had at least one of the consoles. I spent the majority of my gaming time on my PC, except for console exclusives. Now, with the pandemic and working 100% from home I find myself wanting to play console much more. So comfort is also a factor. I realize it's easy enough to hook my PC up to my TV but being that I need it in my office it's not a great solution. 

So Ive become almost a console first gamer in the recent months.

17 hours ago, atom631 said:

In going to be away next week so obviously that is precisely when the next round of pre-orders will be available. 

1 hour ago, vaxick said:

Looks like GameStop will have more available for pre-order tomorrow, but no time has been announced yet. 

ps5.png
WWW.THEVERGE.COM

GameStop will restocking Sony’s next-gen console again on September 25th.

All the cancelled PS5 Pre-orders after the Bethesda acquisition news came out....  :p

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Some PSVR2 info

New-PSVR-Controllers-Patent.png
UPLOADVR.COM

New PSVR 2 patent! These controllers seem to have inside-out tracking and finger-sensing.

Very happy to hear that. I've been loving Blood & Truth and look forward to getting Iron Man VR, and VR as a whole was probably the biggest holy shit moment I had since consoles went to 3D.

It really seems like PS4 saves are not compatible with the PS5