PlayStation 5 OT - Play Has No Limits, update: financial report indicates no major first-party/exclusive PS5 releases prior to end of March 2025, PS5 in "latter half" of console cycle

Commissar SFLUFAN

1 minute ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I mean it's not like NO ONE on this site has ever flat out said that if you prefer to game on console over PC that you're lazy or some shit :silly:

I get that, and I've even actually argued with @Greatoneshere about the fact that I actually do see merits in console-only gaming even though I prefer PC gaming myself. But none of us who responded to this meme said that. If we're just going to assume everyone is the same person our conversations here are going to be pretty tedious and we're a small enough community who have known each other long enough that I wouldn't think we'd have to do that.

40 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Electronics are my one true vice. I find enjoyment in playing with my toys. For me the tech is an end itself, not just a means. I don’t spend much on any other non essentials, so it probably balances out...

I have several vices... my stepfather came downstairs and saw my desk with all of my electronics shit; Two Laptops, an Ipad, Smartphone and an Oculus along with FOUR consoles hooked up to the TV and he was like "So this is your thing huh?" :lol:

This is just the shit I've bought since I've been staying with them during the pandemic... I was like "You should see my apartment :p"

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Last I checked, I still don't need an Xbox because I have a PC.

And no need to jump on me for being a PC snob. I have Sony and Nintendo consoles. I just don't know of any Xbox exclusives I can't play on PC.

What is even the point of this post in a console thread? No one gives a shit. 

8 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

I did... because I wasn't talking about YOU homie. The poster who said this knows who they are.

I know, but that person isn't here.

7 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

What is even the point of this post in a console thread? No one gives a shit. 

It was literally a response to another post. I didn't just come in here and shit it out of nowhere.

Just now, Keyser_Soze said:

Just go back a few pages (if this is the same thread) and watch @Greatoneshere get chewed out.

These guys just like defending their turf so don't you dare bring up PC!

Was that this thread? I thought it was another one. To be fair, he was being a pretentious douche then. Even I was cringing.

Aside from the bickering, I have actually been trying to compile a list of 2020 releases for XSX.  Does anyone seen a site or a list of 2020 Games launching on PS5?

I know the biggest ones

Demon Souls

Spiderman Miles Morales

Spiderman Remastered*

Sackboy

Destruction All Stars

Godfall

AC Valhalla

Watch Dogs

Dirt 5

Cyberpunk 2077* BC Mode but I'll still count it

CoD Cold War

Marvel Avengers* Upgrade

Destiny 2* Update

Fortnite* I'm assuming a Day 1 Update?

I know there's a few other bigger 3rd party's I'm forgetting.

2 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

Aside from the bickering, I have actually been trying to compile a list of 2020 releases for XSX.  Does anyone seen a site or a list of 2020 Games launching on PS5?

I know the biggest ones

Demon Souls

Spiderman Miles Morales

Spiderman Remastered*

Sackboy

Destruction All Stars

Godfall

AC Valhalla

Watch Dogs

Dirt 5

CoD Cold War

Marvel Avengers* Upgrade

Destiny 2* Update

Astro's Playroom should definitely count.  Beyond that, there's Immortals Fenyx Rising, Outriders and some indies (ie: Bugsnax, Oddworld Soulstorm, etc).  A few sports titles and remasters.

Making a 2020 release is about defying the odds at this point.  So much stuff has already been pushed to 2021.

1 hour ago, crispy4000 said:

Astro's Playroom should definitely count.  Beyond that, there's Immortals Fenyx Rising, Outriders and some indies (ie: Bugsnax, Oddworld Soulstorm, etc).  A few sports titles and remasters.

Making a 2020 release is about defying the odds at this point.  So much stuff has already been pushed to 2021.

Forgot about the Sports games and Astro's Playroom.  Is Outriders confirmed this year yet?  I know me and @skillzdadirectahave been keeping up on the news with that game, and still no solid release date for it yet.  Also forgot bout Immortals, but that looked pretty good IMO. 

The BC stuff does make things a bit more confusing because so much will be playable, and with so many next gen upgrades as well, what is BC, whats a next gen upgrade, ect.  

I have a feeling Xbox will have some of their next gen stuff showcased in a following weekly Monday info dump.  I really am hoping in the next 2 weeks we get solid actual next gen launch lineups though for both consoles.

JFC how did one troll meme turn into 2+ pages of bitching? :p 

At the end of the day, if you have a Sony console and want to play Halo, Gears, the next Doom, the next Elder Scrolls, etc, you’re not going to be doing it on the PS5. You have two choices, buy an Xbox brand console, or buy/build a gaming PC. It’s really not a hard concept to grasp that the meme was complete shit :p 

9 hours ago, JPDunks4 said:

I know the biggest ones

Demon Souls

Spiderman Miles Morales

Spiderman Remastered*

Sackboy

Destruction All Stars

Godfall

AC Valhalla

Watch Dogs

Dirt 5

CoD Cold War

Marvel Avengers* Upgrade

Destiny 2* Update

Maybe Rachet and Clank. They said launch window but haven’t said when

exactly. 

Demon's Souls

Miles Morales

Ratchet

Hoping Sackboy turns out to be a good platformer. And Astro Bot.... hope it's a nice tease and appetizer for an Astro Bot Rescue Mission VR sequel.

I guess this is all probably better than Knack and Killzone Shadow Fall, but nobody gets to dismiss Resogun, the crack-addictive launch game that could.

16 minutes ago, Mercury33 said:

Maybe Rachet and Clank. They said launch window but haven’t said when

exactly. 

I'd guess launch window probably means 6 months?  I'd guess a March release for Ratchet.  If it were 2020 I think they'd be saying Holiday 2020.

Is that game by the Resogun team this year?