What are you playing today?

7 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I YouTubed all the puzzles. Some of that shit was crazy hard and ain't nobody got time for trial & error

Yea. I've already looked shit up. Some of it's basic then it can get confusing. I'm going to continue to cheat to beat the game. I like it a lot. 

6 hours ago, SimpleG said:

GGR+ need something to play until Strive comes out.

I put a couple of hours into GGXrd Sign the other week as a sort of "warm up" for Strive but they play completely differently so it doesn't quite work. :p

Also, you need to put some extra effort into the PC version to get it to look good because the graphic options are broken. :/

@stepee was enjoying my time with imortals until my controller started drifting. The puzzle sections where you have to move boxes and be very precise with controls. Well I keep falling off the ledge so I said fuck this! I'm off to bestbuy to buy another controller. Maybe an xsx will be there! :pratt:

• Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, best3444 said:

@stepee was enjoying my time with imortals until my controller started drifting. The puzzle sections where you have to move boxes and be very precise with controls. Well I keep falling off the ledge so I said fuck this! I'm off to bestbuy to buy another controller. Maybe an xsx will be there! :pratt:

Oy, controller drift is the worst, really hope someone finds a solution to the problem soon (baring in mind that it will need to be redesigns for this to happen). I’ll take an elite game pad with a new analog stick manufacturing process please.

Where u at in fenyx

12 minutes ago, stepee said:

Oy, controller drift is the worst, really hope someone finds a solution to the problem soon (baring in mind that it will need to be redesigns for this to happen). I’ll take an elite game pad with a new analog stick manufacturing process please.

Where u at in fenyx

The drifting continued to get worse and worse. It was a launch "project scorpion" edition. I bought an XSX controller and finally saw the xsx in person. Much smaller than I thought so its all good.

I'm 7 hours in imortals. 

I finished Crossing Souls, and started playing A Knight’s Quest. I’m enjoying it so far. It’s a comical and cartoonish third person action adventure platformer reminiscent of classic N64 games like Banjo-Kazooie, The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time and Super Mario 64. It has colorful graphics that run at a smooth 60fps, and plays fairly tight and responsive. The humor has been really good, too. It’s like a parody of the games that it’s mimicking.

My only real complaint so far is that I don’t really like the look of the main character, he’s short and stumpy with a constant smirk on his face. He kind of looks like a 3D version of the main character from Scribblenauts. He also makes goofy grunt and groan sounds while jumping, grabbing and climbing up ledges. He’s been growing on me a little the more that I play, but I would have preferred a cute and spunky female character in the role instead.

Persona 5 Strikers is pretty good so far. The combat system is fun since it is more of an action RPG than Musou. It does a good job incorporating persona elements into the design. It feels good to be back with the crew. 

Bravely Default 2 also has a fun combat system but the rest of it is basic JRPG elements. 

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

Just got my Series X today and am now waiting on my Call of Duty to finish downloading. It’s been hours and we aren’t done yet and l’m downloading roughly anywhere between 20 to as high as 80mbps

Where did you snag an XSX? 

10 minutes ago, silentbob said:

@best3444Canada got apparently 6000 unit on both Amazon and Best Buy today. I got mine at EB Games and my brother walked in and got one off the shelf at a Walmart in Oshawa, Ontario. 

BestBuy.ca still has Series X in stock

Wow. Walked into a store and buying it. Who would have thought. Thanks for the link but I'm shooting for May to buy it.

14 hours ago, silentbob said:

Just got my Series X today and am now waiting on my Call of Duty to finish downloading. It’s been hours and we aren’t done yet and l’m downloading roughly anywhere between 20 to as high as 80mbps

The file size of the modern CoD is ridiculous.

Dark Souls 3

Stuck on the Nameless King and Lord of Cinder. Did really good against them in my first couple tries and just struggle to recreate those situations. Got both of them to 1/2 health in their second phase around my second or third try. Now I just struggle to get them out of their first phase.

6 minutes ago, BlueAngel said:

Just started my 4th playthrough of RDR2, for some reason I can't play long after the Epilogue. I get bored and start to miss being

Reveal hidden contents

I love RDR2 but I can't see myself playing through it 4 times. I beat it when it initially launched then recently beat it again. That's enough for me then I move on. 

1 hour ago, BlueAngel said:

I love it, still not bored with it yet. Still find myself running across random shit I haven't seen before. This time I am legit taking my time and not rushing I will legit find everything in the game lol.

That's cool. The world is stunning so enjoy!