What are you playing today?

21 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

I finished Undertale with I believe cage neutral ending. I’m also close with Golf Story (I think one match game and then the Blue Moon championship), so I’ll play that more tomorrow and then get back into FF7.

Golf Story all done. Now I can give Hades my dedicated Switch time when I’m not able to access the PS4.

Update: more FF7. I’m really enjoying it though when I think about it, I couldn’t actually tell you why.

18 minutes ago, Phaseknox said:

I finished Assassin’s Creed Odyssey, and now I’m playing Assassin’s Creed Valhalla.

I wouldn't but obviously that's up to you. I'd take a break from Creed. Did you read my response to your question about what makes Valhalla better than Odyssey? 

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I wouldn't but obviously that's up to you. I'd take a break from Creed.

I was still in the mood for more Assassin’s Creed after finishing Odyssey.

3 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Did you read my response to your question about what makes Valhalla better than Odyssey? 

Yes, and based on what I’ve played of Valhalla so far I agree with you.

Still playing Divinity: Original Sin -- and it's good, but....  I've decided that whenever I am not sure where to go next, I'll just google the solution.  I'm tired of beating my head against puzzles that have obscure solutions.

Also playing Fly Casual a digital adaption of the X-Wing miniatures game.  I certainly wouldn't try to learn the game on it, as its clearly made for people who play the game frequently and know all of the rules/cards, but its great for testing out lists.

The Medium on GP and maybe fire up ASSETTO CORSA for the first time on Steam. I bought it last month for like 5.99, gonna see if it plays well with my G920 Wheel. If it does then I'll but the Newer game they released in 2018! Looks solid, but has to have wheel support.....

I played just 2 hours or maybe a little bit longer on "The Medium" and it was quit fun. Had a good atmospheric vibe and tension at times ! I liked what I saw and I hope really grabs' me in as very few games lately these days do. I've played 100 games this last year and completely wiped them of the DH after 3hrs too! I will update after I reach the 15 hour mark. Seems Fair! I will not commit anymore to playing any game ever that I'm not enjoying!

Man... Yoku's Island Express is the very definition of a sleeper.  It's like a slightly lower budget, but much more inventive Ori and Blind Forest.  But also a lot more chill.

Reminds me of how I was pleasantly surprised by Teslagrad.  That's another Metroidvania-lite people need to try if they haven't.

I’m still enjoying FF7 - and it’s just about to open up quite a lot and I’m guessing picks up even more. I kind of hope the next PS+ offerings are terrible so I can finish this and Days Gone without any guilt. Knowing my luck, it’ll be Spider-Man or something else I’ve been meaning to buy.

Just now, dualhunter said:

Finished Halo 3:ODST, stupid game bugged out (the final wave or waves of enemies wouldn't trigger) at the end of the last level. After restarting from the last checkpoint a few times I ended up having to restart the whole level in order to be able to finish it.

That's one Halo I didn't like. I never beat it. Sorry to hear about that bug. :/

On 4/23/2021 at 4:46 PM, crispy4000 said:

Man... Yoku's Island Express is the very definition of a sleeper.  It's like a slightly lower budget, but much more inventive Ori and Blind Forest.  But also a lot more chill.

Reminds me of how I was pleasantly surprised by Teslagrad.  That's another Metroidvania-lite people need to try if they haven't.

Just looked into this since you did me oh so right with Supraland and yeah, this looks really fun. Might pick it up soon.

On 4/23/2021 at 1:46 PM, crispy4000 said:

I think it might be a sleeper if everyone wasn't raving about it at the time. I remember it was all Giant Bomb could talk about that year, I believe it even got some GOTY recognition at the end of the year.