~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

2 minutes ago, PaladinSolo said:

So woman at work whos been in quarantine since last monday because she tested positive and has been going around with a fake mask on and saying COVID isn't real ect..., is still out cause her husband is in the hospital with "pneumonia."  Not COVID but just has pneumonia...

A fake mask?

I got my third Pfizer on Tuesday. This is the first time I had notable side effects besides some mild pain at injection. I had a mild headache/body aches, a bit of congestion, and moderate fatigue. I'm 90% better today. I didn't miss any work.  It was well worth it. I got my shot precisely 6 months after my last dose.

Had my physical today, my doctor was highly encouraging me to get a booster (pfizer) in a couple of weeks when I hit 6 months. 37, not obese, no health concerns. She said mix and match is fine too, though I had pfizer before so no issue. Seems like essentially anyone who got their two shots, get that booster when you're up.

2 minutes ago, Gavin King said:

Had my physical today, my doctor was highly encouraging me to get a booster (pfizer) in a couple of weeks when I hit 6 months. 37, not obese, no health concerns. She said mix and match is fine too, though I had pfizer before so no issue. Seems like essentially anyone who got their two shots, get that booster when you're up.

So apparently the CDC says you qualify if your BMI is 25 or more, which means they're including people who are overweight and not just obese. And as of 2017-2018 a whopping 73.6% of the US population 20 or older had a BMI 25 or older.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/need-extra-precautions/people-with-medical-conditions.html

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

11 minutes ago, Gavin King said:

Don't tell @sblfilms