~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Jesus, he's like every other old guy in the hospital screaming to go home, except in this case, he's the president and thus, overrides the doctors.  Let him keep fighting with his doctors, he's only going to make his situation worse and be knocked down again by the virus since he's incapable of being explained to that the steroids are making I'm feel the way he currently is.  

34 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Trump just said he plans to take part in the Oct 15 debate.

You know, I wonder if he is going to love the feeling of these steroids and insist on receiving them constantly in order to keep his energy up. That could have serious side effects.

Is that the town hall one? Can I ask a question? How do you get to be one of those people. Do we have to be undecided? I can do that...

12 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Reminds me of when I’d be working in the office and really had to take a shit and was walking to the bathroom and then some asshole stops me to talk about the game last night and I just nod and keep trying to move towards my goal.

1 minute ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

He's feeling the effects of the steroids.

I've been sick for days at a time with allergies and sinus infections until I finally cave and go to the doctor and get a shot of Decadron. I go from wanting to die to feeling like a new person within hours. It's crazy how good they make you feel.

Reminds me of the last time I was hospitalized for pneumonia and asthma. Them steroids are so good.

His PR He is trying to show at the White House looks terrible. He looks like he’s choking for air and ready to yammer. 

GOOD! 

just ticked that he sees the iceberg and yet we are still acting as the captain, and are going to direct the ship into hitting it head on anyways