State-sponsored domestic terrorists/fucking cowards use occupied civilian cars for cover to murder hostage and bystander

Yeah, I'm REALLY FUCKING ANGRY tonight at this. Like MURDEROUSLY angry.

Killed at the scene were the two robbers, the abducted UPS driver and a bystander who was inside an idle car at the scene, FBI special agent George Piro said in a news conference at the scene.

This is what these fucking cowards did:

49 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

“This is what dangerous people do to get away,” said Coral Gables police Chief Ed Hudak. “This is what people do to avoid capture.”

They would have been a lot less dangerous if the cops hadn't decided to turn drive-time traffic into a battlefield

I was gonna talk about that line, but I don't think that guy was in charge on the cops that murdered the UPS guy and the person just sitting in their car. At least that was what I got from this video. The police chief who said that did not seem to be fully informed. I mean, you still aren't wrong tho

3 minutes ago, Chadatog said:

All of them

Police in Canada are not allowed to have a car chase in a dangerous manner.  Nor would they be allowed to initiate a shootout on a busy road.  Public safety is always prioritized over capturing fleeing criminals.

I am surprised that most US police forces are allowed to do this.

Just now, AbsolutSurgen said:

Police in Canada are not allowed to have a car chase in a dangerous manner.  Nor would they be allowed to initiate a shootout on a busy road.  Public safety is always prioritized over capturing fleeing criminals.

Canada is a civilized, developed nation.

The United States of America is not.

56 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

I don't think most police forces are allowed to do this. Maybe idiots in Florida think they are allowed to do this. :p