~* First Blue Blood, Part II - Official DNC Debate Thread *~

Got this email that Joe Biden's camp is sending out as a response to Harris and for fundraising:

"I’d like to say something about the debate last night.

I heard and I respect Senator Harris.

For my entire career, I’ve fought my heart out to ensure that civil rights, voting rights, and equal rights are enforced everywhere. These rights are not up to the states to decide. They are embedded in our Constitution. And, the federal government has a duty to protect the civil rights of every single American. That has always been my position.

That’s why I ran for Senate in the first place.

But the discussion in this race today shouldn’t be about the past. It should be about how we can do better and move forward and give every kid in this country an opportunity to succeed.

That means good schools in every neighborhood. No child’s future should be determined by their zip code.

Right now, we have a president who promotes hate and division -- and has encouraged the poison of white supremacy.

I will be a president who stands against racism and the forces of exclusion and intolerance everywhere in our society -- in our institutions, in our voting booths, and in our hearts.

We have to get Donald Trump out of office. I’m ready to keep fighting. And Jackoff Titty Man Licky Split Shit, I hope I can count on you to be by my side.

I’ve proposed tripling funding for Title I schools -- to eliminate the disparities between rich and poor school districts. We’re going to increase teacher pay and make sure every 3- and 4-year old is in pre-K.

I will reinstate the policies we pushed during the Obama-Biden Administration to finish the work of desegregating our schools -- because we have a national interest in creating diverse student bodies.

We have to make sure that we keep moving closer to the idea of the America that lives in our founding documents.

We hold these truths self-evident. That all men -- and women -- are created equal. It’s an idea we’ve never lived up to. But we’ve never walked away from the idea of equality either. And we cannot afford to walk away from it now.

Barack Obama was a president our kids could -- and did -- look up to.

We need that again. I hope I can make you proud.

Thank you for your support,

- Joe"

1 hour ago, SaysWho? said:

Got this email that Joe Biden's camp is sending out as a response to Harris and for fundraising:

For my entire career, I’ve fought my heart out to ensure that civil rights, voting rights, and equal rights are enforced everywhere. These rights are not up to the states to decide. They are embedded in our Constitution. And, the federal government has a duty to protect the civil rights of every single American. That has always been my position.

But the discussion in this race today shouldn’t be about the past. It should be about how we can do better and move forward and give every kid in this country an opportunity to succeed.

That means good schools in every neighborhood. No child’s future should be determined by their zip code.

Right now, we have a president who promotes hate and division -- and has encouraged the poison of white supremacy.

I will be a president who stands against racism and the forces of exclusion and intolerance everywhere in our society -- in our institutions, in our voting booths, and in our hearts.

We have to get Donald Trump out of office. I’m ready to keep fighting. And Jackoff Titty Man Licky Split Shit, I hope I can count on you to be by my side.

I’ve proposed tripling funding for Title I schools -- to eliminate the disparities between rich and poor school districts. We’re going to increase teacher pay and make sure every 3- and 4-year old is in pre-K.

I will reinstate the policies we pushed during the Obama-Biden Administration to finish the work of desegregating our schools -- because we have a national interest in creating diverse student bodies.

We have to make sure that we keep moving closer to the idea of the America that lives in our founding documents.

We hold these truths self-evident. That all men -- and women -- are created equal. It’s an idea we’ve never lived up to. But we’ve never walked away from the idea of equality either. And we cannot afford to walk away from it now.

- Joe"

"Do over, DO OVER!!"

6 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Someone who has the time should calculate/compare the before and after "net favorability" for each candidate.

I would but I'm on mobile.

OK, fine - I'll do it :p

Debate #1

Warren

Net Favorability (Before): 49.9%

Net Favorability (After): 58.9%

Change: +18%

O'Rourke

Net Favorability (Before): 35.9%

Net Favorability (After): 31.6%

Change: (12%)

Booker

Net Favorability (Before): 33.9%

Net Favorability (After): 41.9%

Change: +24%

Klobuchar

Net Favorability (Before): 19.9%

Net Favorability (After): 24.4%

Change: +23%

Castro

Net Favorability (Before): 20.0%

Net Favorability (After): 36.1%

Change: +81%

de Blasio

Net Favorability (Before): (2.1%)

Net Favorability (After): 2.4%

Change: 214% (in theory)

Ryan

Net Favorability (Before): 7.7%

Net Favorability (After): 8.7%

Change: +13%

Gabbard

Net Favorability (Before): 5.8%

Net Favorability (After): 10.6%

Change: +83%

Inslee

Net Favorability (Before): 9.1%

Net Favorability (After): 12.4%

Change: +36%

Delaney

Net Favorability (Before): 6.8%

Net Favorability (After): 6.7%

Change: (1.5%)

34 minutes ago, Jose said:

He is not getting the nom.

If he doesn’t see much drop after this debate performance, he is still the odds in favorite to win.

Debate #2

Biden

Net Favorability (Before): 60.4%

Net Favorability (After): 56.5%

Change: (6.5%)

Sanders

Net Favorability (Before): 56.7%

Net Favorability (After): 58.8%

Change: +3.7%

Harris

Net Favorability (Before): 44.9%

Net Favorability (After): 54.1%

Change: +20.5%

Buttgieg

Net Favorability (Before): 35.2%

Net Favorability (After): 40.8%

Change: +16%

Gillibrand

Net Favorability (Before): 21%

Net Favorability (After): 23.5%

Change: +12%

Yang

Net Favorability (Before): 15.2%

Net Favorability (After): 15%

Change: (1.3%)

Swalwell

Net Favorability (Before): 9.8%

Net Favorability (After): 10.6%

Change: +8.2%

Hickenlooper

Net Favorability (Before): 7.5%

Net Favorability (After): 7.7%

Change: +2.7%

Bennet

Net Favorability (Before): 8.6%

Net Favorability (After): 9.6%

Change: +11.6%

Marianne

Net Favorability (Before): 4.2%

Net Favorability (After): (2.3%)

Change: (155%) but what do numbers really mean anyway when you have love?

39 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

True, but as we've seen, it took black women coming out in droves just to beat Roy Moore.

Bama has twice as many blacks as the nationwide percentage, the black vote is much more powerful there than most states.

5 hours ago, SaysWho? said:

- Joe"

:lol: Am I the first in this thread to notice? :p 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SFLUFAN said:

Marianne

Net Favorability (Before): 4.2%

Net Favorability (After): (2.3%)

Change: (155%) but what do numbers really mean anyway when you have love?

I'm surprised people had even heard of her before the debate, and they liked her less after? That's like her friends and family and they were like, "ah she blew it"