~* First Blue Blood, Part II - Official DNC Debate Thread *~

26 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I don’t have any issues with him, just didn’t know how short he is until the debate. Or are you a shorty too?

Well you said he was too short to be president. It wasn't just a remark about his shortness. Most Latinos are short so obvious dog whistle is obvious.

7 minutes ago, Jose said:

Well you said he was too short to be president. It wasn't just a remark about his shortness. Most Latinos are short so obvious dog whistle is obvious.

My gf loves her 6’ white boy. Must be nice after going out with dudes who are 5’5. Anyway Castro is short even by Latino standards. Trump is literally about a foot taller than him. This shit shouldn’t matter but Trump would tower over him in the debates and people will notice that.

Castro would be the shortest male world leader on the planet if elected. Even “short Latinos” don’t let 5’3 dudes run their countries.

• Guillotine 1
  • Confused 1

lol, I expected he was under 5’5 based on the comment. 5’8 is pretty close to the average American male, I believe.

I have 3 kids, my oldest and youngest are built like me (I’m 6’3, pretty broad at the shoulders), but the middle kid gets my wife’s height. Despite being a boy and 2 years older, he is already shorter than his little sister. He will be lucky to be 5’5, and my daughter is probably going to be 5’9-5’10 like my mom and aunts.

6 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

lol, I expected he was under 5’5 based on the comment. 5’8 is pretty close to the average American male, I believe.

I have 3 kids, my oldest and youngest are built like me (I’m 6’3, pretty broad at the shoulders), but the middle kid gets my wife’s height. Despite being a boy and 2 years older, he is already shorter than his little sister. He will be lucky to be 5’5, and my daughter is probably going to be 5’9-5’10 like my mom and aunts.

Omg have you told him he can't be president yet. 

4 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

I truly believe that Dodger actively trolls trying to get people to argue on his behalf then immediately bails on the thread letting it grow by 8+ pages and you guys fall for it each time

:p 

Eh, then when you hit him hard he cries like a little bitch. 

1 hour ago, Jose said:

Eh, then when you hit him hard he cries like a little bitch. 

Its funny you say that because you’re probably the most sensitive little bitch on this board. Shit we’re arguing over some guy who has no chance at winning height because you think it was really racist because he’s Latino. No, he just looks short in that photo.

I'll probably get killed for this, but I thought he looked a little short (and kind of slick) too. It's sad that this stuff matters, but how a person looks has mattered since at least the 1960 election. It shouldn't matter, but it does. The shortest president of the TV age was Jimmy Carter at 5'9 and a half.