~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

2 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I constantly find myself between wanting to ignore the president, but then again, it's the president (at least the office of the president) and it's important to be informed.

So I listened to his 2 1/2 hour CPAC speech over the past few days. It literally sounded like Obama era Fox News opinion hosts made Frankensteins monster.

It was literally one of the most batshit speeches I've seen, much less from a president. The audience reacting positively to all his insane bullshit makes it even more depressing.

1 minute ago, Greatoneshere said:

It was literally one of the most batshit speeches I've seen, much less from a president. The audience reacting positively to all his insane bullshit makes it even more depressing.

21 hours ago, Jason said:

2 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

Yep. But sadly in journalism, it's well established the electorate is above reproach.

But that's what I think of every time I listen to a Trump speech, or hear Mark Meadows birther comments, or anything Steve King has to say. Not the one man that has insane opinions, but the hundreds or thousands of people cheering in agreement.

4 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

I constantly find myself between wanting to ignore the president, but then again, it's the president (at least the office of the president) and it's important to be informed.

So I listened to his 2 1/2 hour CPAC speech over the past few days. It literally sounded like Obama era Fox News opinion hosts made Frankensteins monster.

I mean, that’s pretty much what he was for years before his 2016 announcement. He was already a Fox audience “darling”. 

9 minutes ago, osxmatt said:

Yep. But sadly in journalism, it's well established the electorate is above reproach.

But that's what I think of every time I listen to a Trump speech, or hear Mark Meadows birther comments, or anything Steve King has to say. Not the one man that has insane opinions, but the hundreds or thousands of people cheering in agreement.

I completely agree.

The scary/depressing realization since Trump got elected isn't him somehow becoming president, it's me having to acknowledge that his base exists. Even if Trump isn't re-elected they will still exist and are out there. And I have to accept that they also represent mankind, and then I realize, yep, we're fucked then. 

• Sad 1

Also, having been right at the front at a concert where there was no railing, I can definitively assert that the railing is way more for the protection of the audience than for the protection of the person on the stage. The entire crowd will basically just topple forward without a railing.

38 minutes ago, Jason said:

:lol: You can tell his heart's not even in delivering that stupidity.

It feels like a tv show with 2 minutes of needed filler to reach their proper runtime. Like when the Simpsons visit Apu after being shot saving James Woods. They hug and assume that’s the end, check watch and hug him again before credits roll. Fox News are The Simpson’s to comfort/cuddle and Trump is Apu enjoying every moment of their imbrace. Sorry, but everything seems to have a Simpson reference somehow

PMMD.gif

• Haha 3

23 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I completely agree.

The scary/depressing realization since Trump got elected isn't him somehow becoming president, it's me having to acknowledge that his base exists. Even if Trump isn't re-elected they will still exist and are out there. And I have to accept that they also represent mankind, and then I realize, yep, we're fucked then. 

Yeah, he has like a 46% approval rating and a 90% approval rating with republicans. Who the fuck are these people? What the fuck is wrong with them?

If Trump was a Democrat I would abandon the party. I say that without a seconds pause. I would just be done.

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking idiot and should go fuck themselves. I'm done trying to be nice. Don't care anymore.

2 minutes ago, ort said:

Yeah, he has like a 46% approval rating and a 90% approval rating with republicans. Who the fuck are these people? What the fuck is wrong with them?

If Trump was a Democrat I would abandon the party. I say that without a seconds pause. I would just be done.

Anyone who supports Trump is a fucking idiot and should go fuck themselves. I'm done trying to be nice. Don't care anymore.

I'm with you there brother. I can't fathom (well, I can, but it's unconscionable) how this is possible. But it is. And it says something about humankind overall. And it's not good. 

4 hours ago, ort said:

trump has high numbers with the GOP because those who disagree with him are leaving the party.

12 hours ago, ort said:

1 hour ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

Ronald McDonald, CEO of McDonalds

"Have you heard of this McDonald guy? I hear lots of things from lots of people about him. Some people say he has a farm, it's true, it's true. It's not as big a farm as Trump farm, but that's ok. Anyway, let me tell you... About this McDonald. He has a cow, Democrats... Democrats want to take it away from him, but we won't let that happen, will we folks? Believe me, they're not gonna take his cow which by the way has made a ton of money and created thousands of jobs. Let me tell you about this cow. Tremendous cow, beautiful cow. It goes moo moo here... Moo moo there... Here a moo, there a moo... Everywhere! Moo moo. The fake news media won't tell you this! "

• Haha 6