~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

2 minutes ago, outsida said:

Is that real?

MV5BOTlhZDE3YTctMmVlMC00MTY0LTlhNDEtNjMz
WWW.IMDB.COM

Trump vs the Illuminati: Directed by BC Fourteen. With Timothy Banfield, Marco Guzmán, Sophia Woods Stevens, Edson Camacho. A clone of Donald Trump survives the Earth's destruction by stowing-away aboard the last space-bound shuttle. At the same time, across space, the human race continues to fight a costly battle against Illuminati forces.

12 hours ago, Jason said:

MV5BOTlhZDE3YTctMmVlMC00MTY0LTlhNDEtNjMz
WWW.IMDB.COM

Trump vs the Illuminati: Directed by BC Fourteen. With Timothy Banfield, Marco Guzmán, Sophia Woods Stevens, Edson Camacho. A clone of Donald Trump survives the Earth's destruction by stowing-away aboard the last space-bound shuttle. At the same time, across space, the human race continues to fight a costly battle against Illuminati forces.

The stills and trailer have a sort of low point of 90s FMV games kind of vibe to them.

I don’t see why anyone is shocked:

legal-expert-explains-why-a-donald-trump
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Former President Donald Trump made sexual comments about his daughter Ivanka that were so lewd he was rebuked by his Chief of Staff, former Trump official Miles Taylor...

"Aides said he talked about Ivanka Trump's breasts, her backside, and what it might be like to have sex with her, remarks that once led (former Chief of Staff) John Kelly to remind the president that Ivanka was his daughter," Taylor writes.

23 minutes ago, Jason said:

I mean. Chuds know they’re not fantasized about so if you control your daughters sexual partners you can’t fail in comparison when you r…. Have totally consensual sexual relations with her

its only grooming if you’re lgbtqi after all. It’s amazing how incely the right wing is by default.

Also is totally rage fuck Ivanka. But she can pay for giga chad cause no way Jared is putting it down the way she wants.

• True 1

I like how there are literally thousands of unsubstantiated / non-confirmable stories like this about Trump, and they just flow through the media like water, coming and going and forgotten about in days or even hours... because no one can keep up with the sheer volume of them... and then when there is one story like this about Biden, based on almost nothing, or by anonymous 3rd-hand rumors... it can dominate conservative media for months and months and months...

It's like, there are 500 Trump micro scandals to every one about Biden, but somehow they seem to rise to the same volume for some reason.

Unless there is tape or proof I just ignore these, because they are meaningless. Anyone who is demented, stupid, brainwashed and/or vile enough to still support Trump sure as shit isn't jumping off the wagon because of a story like this and everyone else already thinks he's a fucking piece of shit (because he clearly is) so stories like this are utterly meaningless.

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, ort said:

I like how there are literally thousands of unsubstantiated / non-confirmable stories like this about Trump, and they just flow through the media like water, coming and going and forgotten about in days or even hours... because no one can keep up with the sheer volume of them... and then when there is one story like this about Biden, based on almost nothing, or by anonymous 3rd-hand rumors... it can dominate conservative media for months and months and months...

It's like, there are 500 Trump micro scandals to every one about Biden, but somehow they seem to rise to the same volume for some reason.

Unless there is tape or proof I just ignore these, because they are meaningless. Anyone who is demented, stupid, brainwashed and/or vile enough to still support Trump sure as shit isn't jumping off the wagon because of a story like this and everyone else already thinks he's a fucking piece of shit (because he clearly is) so stories like this are utterly meaningless.

Flood the media with shit so they can’t report all of it. It’s a Steve Bannon strategy.

6 hours ago, ort said:

I'm particularly sick of the "Trump enabler thought Trump was an evil sick person at the time they were enabling him and wants positive attention for openly calling him a sick evil person now that it's too late for their opinion to matter" reputation laundering the media eagerly helps dipshits like Kelly engage in.

• Halal 1
  • Hugs 1
  • Hype 1

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Jason said:

So much for Flavortown.

F0oWcUwagAAd5T1?format=jpg&name=360x360F0oWcU0aIAAEcSw?format=jpg&name=360x360

I don’t see him as a Trump fan/supporter, and I hope I’m right. This almost seems like “I’m gonna get a picture with him” kinda ambush moment for Trump at a UFC event. No where to really hide and seems like he’s obliging him. Plus Guy is the Sponsor/Mayor of Bud Light Flavortown, and so this could look bad for Trump?!?!

I always want to hate that guy I mean “flavortown” itself is enough but every time I look him up he’s apparently this super great guy who does a lot of community work and such. I lean on also that he was kinda ambushed and was just being polite. I’d say it’s bad in that it’s politically neutral with a really awful person but not that he actually is a supporter. But maybe I’ll pretend he is so I can finally hate him.

It is in this moment that we all need to be reminded of the best restaurant review ever printed. 

Guy Fieri's American Kitchen and Bar really, really sucked donkey sauce. 

14REST1_SPAN-articleLarge.jpg?year=2012&
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

What the food and service at Guy Fieri’s Times Square establishment conjure is pure bafflement, among other things.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, CayceG said:

It is in this moment that we all need to be reminded of the best restaurant review ever printed. 

Guy Fieri's American Kitchen and Bar really, really sucked donkey sauce. 

WWW.NYTIMES.COM

What the food and service at Guy Fieri’s Times Square establishment conjure is pure bafflement, among other things.

WEB.ARCHIVE.ORG

For those who don't sub to NYT

230711115957-03-fulton-county-grand-jury
WWW.CNN.COM

The Georgia grand jury that is expected to consider charges against former President Donald Trump and his Republican allies for trying to overturn the 2020 election was sworn in Tuesday after a three-hour selection process in Atlanta.

The Georgia grand jury that is expected to consider charges against former President Donald Trump and his Republican allies for trying to overturn the 2020 election was sworn in Tuesday after a three-hour selection process in Atlanta.

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, an elected Democrat, launched the investigation in early 2021 after Trump tried to overturn his defeat in the Peach State with a public and private pressure campaign targeting Georgia election officials, the governor, lawmakers and prosecutors.

A special grand jury previously heard testimony from 75 witnesses, including Trump advisers, his former attorneys, White House aides, and Georgia officials. That panel issued a redacted report with charging recommendations, which will soon be weighed by the new grand jury, potentially as soon as next month.

Two grand jury panels were picked Tuesday at the Fulton County Superior Court. Each panel includes 26 participants: 23 grand jurors and three alternates. These grand juries will meet separately, twice a week, for two months.

At the start, they will both handle ordinary criminal cases from Atlanta and nearby suburbs. But one of these panels is expected to be tasked later this summer with deciding whether to approve indictments in the Trump investigation.

Fulton County Superior Court Judge Robert McBurney oversaw the special grand jury that collected evidence in the Trump case, and he presided over Tuesday’s selection process, telling the pool of Georgia residents that they served an important role.

“You receive presentations from the prosecutor… and you all discuss it in private.. and you vote. If there is a true bill, that creates a criminal case,” McBurney said, explaining the grand jury process. “You are a check, to make sure folks don’t go to trial just because that’s what the district attorney wants to do.”

“It is a commitment of time. it is public service,” he added.

Willis has indicated that charging decisions in the Trump case could come in August. Throughout the investigation, Trump has vehemently denied wrongdoing, as have his allies who are also under scrutiny. The former president has lashed out at Willis, who is Black, calling her “racist” and a “lunatic Marxist

• Sicko 2

18trump-jan6-header-start-qvpg-facebookJ
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

It would be the second time the special counsel has notified the former president that he is likely to face indictment, this time in connection with the criminal investigation into the events leading up to the storming of the Capitol.

1 minute ago, osxmatt said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

It would be the second time the special counsel has notified the former president that he is likely to face indictment, this time in connection with the criminal investigation into the events leading up to the storming of the Capitol.

ghost randy marsh GIF by South Park

1 hour ago, osxmatt said:
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

Folks you love to see it

2 hours ago, silentbob said:
Donald-Trump.jpg?w=1600&h=900&crop=1
WWW.ROLLINGSTONE.COM

Israeli authorities have failed to retrieve artifacts Donald Trump took to Mar-a-Lago after they were lent to the U.S., Haaretz reports.

I swear Trump grows necks like a tree grows rings.

He looks like the cheap rubber prosthetic villain in a low budget 90's sci-fi movie whose allegory is about sloth and gluttony. He's at the stage right before he explodes in a shower of gristle and viscera after learning nothing.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I swear Trump grows necks like a tree grows rings.

He looks like the cheap rubber prosthetic villain in a low budget 90's sci-fi movie whose allegory is about sloth and gluttony. He's at the stage right before he explodes in a shower of gristle and viscera after learning nothing.

He’s giving vibes of the goblin king from the Hobbit movie

• Haha 3